ROFLMAO - YOU GUYS ARE MISSING OUT ON ALL THE FUN!!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how you got your title changed so fast.

don't feel too bad, I've been having avatar issues as well, I wasn't going to bother with the title thing.

Well they're trying to **** up to me because they know I've contacted Johnnie Cochran about the squished/unauthorized change of avatar scandal that is going on around here :bonker: :p

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just realized we have 4 officers and three drive red cars:

did I tell you why I left andretti's? they didn't have an open race for another 2 hours!!!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well they're trying to **** up to me because they know I've contacted Johnnie Cochran about the squished/unauthorized change of avatar scandal that is going on around here

maybe we had better reconsider our little joke here lee, it looks like chad is SERIOUS!
You must be registered for see images

FUNNY_CHAD.JPG

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My legal counsel has advised me he thinks this is a very serious matter and will be "taking the gloves off" when it comes to fighting this case!

123654.jpg

Please forward all future correspondence to Mr. Cochran at his office:

23655.jpg

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and I have retained the firm of Crain, Poole and Schmidt. For some reason John wanted to hire that young blonde that works for them but as the matter is so serious I insisted on Denny Crain to defend us. Denny, besides being a fun guy to hang out with offers a major advantage over Mr. Cochran...... Denny is still breathing...... I think this major difference between counsels will become profound as we develop our defense. Denny just called us with his defense strategy. He said Mr.Cochran would recognize the legal principle behind it.

Denny said.........

"If the Avatar do fit, you must aquit!"

Denny Crain

Lee00blacksilverGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was wondering how you got your title changed so fast.

don't feel too bad, I've been having avatar issues as well, I wasn't going to bother with the title thing.

The title thing takes 2 seconds, and you would be the honorable ?????
And I presume by Avatar issues you must mean you would you like yellow wheels as well Sir?? They certainly would enhance that red car and impress your worthy leader!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John and I have retained the firm of Crain, Poole and Schmidt. For some reason John wanted to hire that young blonde that works for them but as the matter is so serious I insisted on Denny Crain to defend us. Denny, besides being a fun guy to hang out with offers a major advantage over Mr. Cochran...... Denny is still breathing...... I think this major difference between counsels will become profound as we develop our defense. Denny just called us with his defense strategy. He said Mr.Cochran would recognize the legal principle behind it.

Denny said.........

"If the Avatar do fit, you must aquit!"

Denny Crain

During our prior conversations, Mr. Cochran failed to relay the fact that he is deceased. With this new detail coming to light, I have since made a few phone calls and hired some assistance for Mr. Cochran since this is looking like it could become a very emotionally charged case, and being deceased may hamper Mr. Cochran in providing the expert legal assistance that this case will no doubt require. I now present to the public, member #2 of my Prosecution Dream Team...the blonde from Mr. Denny Crain's office!

5678.jpg

Her main job will be to distract the jury by wearing revealing clothes and licking her lips while the defense tries to explain why they should not be found guilty in this case :usa:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW - YOU CHOOSE WELL CHAD!

here is a pic of a woman from the law firm of Dewey, Screwem and Howe.

You must be registered for see images

i like yours ALOT better!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Her main job will be to distract the jury by wearing revealing clothes and licking her lips while the defense tries to explain why they should not be found guilty in this case :usa:

this trial is WORTHLESS without pics!!

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
dont worry lee, i told chad that even if he wins, we plan on appealing as high as the supreme court, which could keep his avatar online for YEARS!

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dream Team has sent an email to Avatar Man containing a plea agreement that his legal team will be reviewing and seeing if they'd like to swap my avatar and save a long and costly trial. We await their response.... :usa:

OP
OP
big-n-italian

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Dream Team has sent an email to Avatar Man containing a plea agreement that his legal team will be reviewing and seeing if they'd like to swap my avatar and save a long and costly trial. We await their response.... :usa:

the avatar team has received you email chad, and we have decided to accept your offer as written.

we are happy to hear that you will continue to provide the VCA membership with your photographic coverage of the local Georgia ******* female staff, (found in paragraph (a)), along with your best attempts to refrain from bragging about how you can "drive your viper all year 'round", (found in paragraph (b)).

we also agree to your offers found in paragraph (c), which include the following: (c1) ******* hot wings and beer, and (c2) ******* bikini contest judging. :nana:

we also agree that the details of these offers found in paragraph (c) will not be disclosed to anyone at any time.

your new avatar will be online soon. :usa:

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
just so you guys know, we heckle him at meetings too, so we are covering all the bases...

InjectTheVenom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMFAO you guys are nuts :D I must strongly protest against the agreement for paragraph c however :nana: