Rollbar for 96 GTS

96 GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm thinking about a rollbar for my GTS. Does anybody have any recommendations. Which ones to consider versus which ones to stay away from. Thanks.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I would suggest Autoform ( 616-392-4909 ) as they are one of the few companies that specifically designed a bar for your car. Ask for Jerry or Steve and they will take good care of you.

Jack B

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Another suggestion - BTR/Tom Welch has a roll bar that also qualifies as a NHRA roll cage due to the removable side bar. If you get into the elevens or have an MPH greater than 120 on a NHRA track you could be banned without the side bar. In other words, the Autoform rollbar could keep the car off of a NHRA rule enforced track.

I have a BTR cage installed on my car and it was a truly bolt-on install. It does not physically change the ergonomics of the car/driver relationship at all. I don't even know it is behind me. For integration into the car color scheme I had him powder-coat mine red.

Ken Diemer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Autoform also has a NHRA legal rollbar with removable side bar. They can also have your rollbar powder coated in your choice of many different colors.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang