Ronnie SRT 10...Say it ain't so

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ronnie SRT 10...Say it ain\'t so

Ron
I have been looking at the corvette forum (mainly to get relief from Hemotox AKA: Alice, Alice A, Alice Adams etc.) and I see you are causing a quite a stir over there with your C6 vert offer. What's the deal? Got to love those vette guys :D

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Ronnie SRT 10...Say it ain\'t so

Kelly, my sentiments exactly (re: Hemorrhoidtox). Perhaps too much of a good thing. (I miss my buddy Cisco.)

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Ok, hows this? BTW, I was referring to the comment you made about Alice A., or whatever her name is now.

GraphiteGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

I know to what you were referring. I just wanted to see you join the four digit club. Your are not a novice any longer.
Sometimes people come on this site with guns blazing and lots of posts, then they begin to settle in. However, I WAS very excited to see Alice M. Adams (married to a Dr. with five degrees) buy a skip-shift on eBay for $32. I know that I will sleep better tonight because of it.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Hahaha, I just realized that I was at 1000 (1001 now) posts. Yea, I know what you mean. After that LONG "novely" post about finding a mechanic, I hope she finds the right one. :rolleyes: Her "look at me" pictures arent helping much either.

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score

didn't know alice was a chick lol...well ne ways i'm getting tired of her posts too! all i ever see is alice this alice that (although I shouldn't be talking since i am not a viper owner just yet)

OP
OP
K

Kelly06

Viper Owner
Reaction score

I don't like to be mean, but I have been to a million forums and never seen anything like the Botox phenomenon. I suggest creating a new part of this forum just for her. Or when the urge arises for creative writing 101, snake pit grill or viper alley would be more appropriate. Also maybe the seacrh feature could be used since most of the questions have been done to death.
I also realize this is America, freedom of speech etc. But...er..how about some common sense?