Roof Problem

jay1970

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am having problems with the roof of 02'RT10. Few months ago I noticed it was leaking so I took car to dealer they said latch is broken, they have to order part. After part arrived they replaced it. Then I noticed rear of roof is not lockgin properly so I took car again to dealer. They fixed it. Now front left latch is not locking.

Has anyone else experienced this problem? What was done to fix it? I have a feeling delaership is doesnt have experienced mechanic.

I am extremely frustrated, for each minor problems I have to take car to delaer several times.

I am very disappointed with the service dept of my dealer. I live in San Jose bay area, CA. Can someone recommed, where can I get good service?

jimandela

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My yellow brother, I think you need a good viper tech to take the time and adjust the latches
so that it seats correctly, once that is done.
you should be fine.
good luck
Jim

J DAWG

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Had the same problem with my top not latching in the rear but did not leak. The tech replaced the back latches and all is good. However recently I have noticed my front passenger side latch will come undone some after I drive the car awhile. Just as Jim pointed out I am sure they just need someone to take the time to adjust them properly.

As far as tech's go, what about Redwood City or the dealership in Burlingame? If you have time try adjusting them yourself. Beats spending the time at the dealer.

Good luck.