Rumble Bee ????

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That car looks like it has some hard miles on it... The rumble bee stickers is not my cup of tea. But to each their own I guess.

Topawam

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Tell me if I am wrong, but the facia looks Gen1? Plus the gap between the facia and the hooh seems pretty large. More, the logo on the facia is the fang... Looks like a cheap fix up to me...

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It is a Gen I fascia and I wonder if the Rumble Bee stripe wasn't put on to cover stress marks on the hood?

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Why would you put a vertical stripe that was specifically made for a dodge truck on your viper? I agree with the above, for coverup.

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
"and it only has a few minor cracks and paint chips."

If he defines minor as what is shown in the pictures I would hate to see Major.

Claims the car has performance upgrades yet no smooth tubes. No way the rear tires have 75% life left in them.

And the most insulting part of this whole deal is the car is Yellow. How dare anyone treat a Yellow car like this!!!!

TAXIMAN1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its the wrong front bumper all togother. 2001's did not have the fog light covers... And theres no lip underneath.. Looks like someone slapped a Gen I bumper on it... unreal..

Need1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
its the wrong front bumper all togother. 2001's did not have the fog light covers... And theres no lip underneath.. Looks like someone slapped a Gen I bumper on it... unreal..

Oh ya... You're right! Wow, you guys are good at picking out little things like that...

Anaconda

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I like how the only performance mod is a Corsa catback with Magnaflow tips, but..."this viper runs approximately 490-500 HP"

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
tbone96