SAD, SAD DAY !!

Golfer15

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's done !!:( I have covered my baby for the next 6 months. I did shed a tear or two.......:crying: ok, I balled like a little kid. How I envy those of you who have no winter !! Oh well, guess I just have to resort to sitting in the warm garage with a cold beer, or two, and admire.:2tu:

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did the same thing last weekend now I will live here for the next 6 months.

viperdrummer

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Does it snow every day where you all live?? If so, I get it . If not , why "winterize" a car? I can and do drive mine in below freezing temps if it is otherwise sunny/nice. I wimterize boats but not cars.

mattdillon

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, it's done !!:( I have covered my baby for the next 6 months. I did shed a tear or two.......:crying: ok, I balled like a little kid. How I envy those of you who have no winter !! Oh well, guess I just have to resort to sitting in the warm garage with a cold beer, or two, and admire.:2tu:

Sorry to hear that guys, I guess I have never really realized how Lucky I am to be able to drive my vehicles year around. I cannot Imagine how you do it, but I definitely wouldn't drive it in bad weather, I don't drive it now when it rains. Never thought I would say how Lucky I am to live in Louisiana (Hurricanes Rita & Katrina, don't forget about the OIL, & Oh yea
we do have pretty good politics here too.) And man, LSU lives another week.

hemihead

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I drove mine today! 50 degrees in Michigan, had a blast. I'm going upnorth next weekend to deer camp for the drinking, not the hunting. If the weather forecast is dry then I'm taking the Viper.

spikeone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
woke up this morning with 2 inches of snow outside :(

poor site seeing the viper looking out the garage door and seeing that snow

xlrashn

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Still good here in Iowa. Drove the GTS yesterday and will get in a few more drives yet this month. Usually somewhere around the last week of Nov and the first week of Dec is when the battery tenders go on everything and the "offical" hibernation begins.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We drive until the first snowfall and road sanding.
Never understood guys that go by the calendar.
Two years ago it barely snowed all winter it was 60 degrees on Xmas day here in New York.

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I can and do drive mine in below freezing temps if it is otherwise sunny/nice.

That's my plan for this winter as well. As long as the roads are clear and dry, with no precipitation in the forecase. Just take it REAL easy on those PS2s.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tombala