San Diego to San Francisco Road Trip

KB Viper

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Teresa and I drove up from San Diego to San Fran last Saturday. We met up with some of my clients, then on Sunday ran the in the San Fran 1/2 marathon, and then drove home. I let Teresa drive about an hour and a half each way and the best was when a car would pull up close to give a thumbs up and see her driving, it was priceless.
securedownload-6.jpeg

securedownload-4.jpeg

securedownload-3.jpeg

securedownload-7.jpeg

securedownload-12.jpeg

securedownload-11.jpeg

securedownload-10.jpeg

the only car i wanted to play with would not even acknowledge us
securedownload-13.jpeg

Last edited:

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kris.

Looks like a fantastic trip. Put the Gen V in full Grand Touring mode.

One of my favorite trips is to drive up I-5 to San Francisco, spend the night in Monterey, and then drive back down along PCH. Lots of magic along the coast road.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Fair warning on rooms for the Western Zone Rendezvous. There are a very limited number of discounted rooms set aside for the event. They are on a first come, first served basis. After they are taken, attempts will be made to extend to more rooms, but there is no guarantee. Secured parking and Wi-Fi are also discounted.

With the addition of the Saturday afternoon tour and dinner at the Reagan Presidential Library the interest in this weekend has grown significantly. If you are not reserved as part of the group, you will be required to guarantee a minimum stay, as this is the ultra high season for Santa Barbara, and many local hotels are already fully booked. Preference for Reagan Library tickets will be given to those staying at the Fess Parker.

The back roads around Santa Barbara are tremendously Viper Friendly. Great views, and once out of the city traffic have few stop lights, and lots of interesting places to check out.

Please plan accordingly.

VENOM V

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Personally, I'm not registering for that until the car is sitting in my garage.

You're a smarter man than me. I just booked the hotel room and tour/dinner at the Reagan Library. I had better have my Viper by then or I will truely blow a gasket, LOL