Santa thought i was really good - time to tune my snake

Jersey Jeff

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got this 09 vert paid cash with 1,200 miles on it. Looks good and runs hot. But that is not enough, I need to make it "over the top" and I want to make it using just one stop. Headers, wheels, gears,exhaust, body kit, what ever you would do if "the sky was the limit". The only caveat is that it MUST be done right by a exceptional professional that is the best avail.

If you were going to take your dream car in for the upgrade of a lifetime, where would you go? Not interested in spending 30+k for Hennessy to run it back an forth covered.

I need the power of a sleeper with the bite of a viper, I want ground effects and loud sound, quick off the line and reasonable top end. I like 3.5 time at 0-60.

tell me PLEASE - where do I spend my bonus money at?

Attachments

• viper with new tags.jpg
    viper with new tags.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_2929.jpg
    IMG_2929.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 15

DLTARNU

Suspended
Reaction score
I got this 09 vert paid cash with 1,200 miles on it. Looks good and runs hot. But that is not enough, I need to make it "over the top" and I want to make it using just one stop. Headers, wheels, gears,exhaust, body kit, what ever you would do if "the sky was the limit". The only caveat is that it MUST be done right by a exceptional professional that is the best avail.

If you were going to take your dream car in for the upgrade of a lifetime, where would you go? Not interested in spending 30+k for Hennessy to run it back an forth covered.

I need the power of a sleeper with the bite of a viper, I want ground effects and loud sound, quick off the line and reasonable top end. I like 3.5 time at 0-60.

tell me PLEASE - where do I spend my bonus money at?

Well, if the sky is the limit, twin turbos. Talk to Kevin at UGR.

For pretty much anything and everything else, Chuck Tator in New York.