Satin white wrapped TT SRT...

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I finally got some higher res pics of the car with the satin white wrap. I'll post them as they finish processing them...:headbang:
You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited:

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Damn nice srt, kelly. Great pics as well. Thought about changing the red fangs logo to black on the front fascia?

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful. Definately one of my favorites... wish I could see it in person. Just out of curiosity what kind of hp are you making with that setup? And who did your wrap? They did an excelent job...

RichieSRT10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Klly I have to give you an "A" for an outstanding job. What did you ever do with the Hood that was all screwed up from Vipair?

BlackSnake99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I dig it. I am really surprised at how great the wrap looks. It's amazing how good it fits around the fogs and other complex surfaces. Very nice.

The background in the photos reminds me of the Dolphin Viper though. :crazy2:

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do I read these posts correctly? That car is wrapped as opposed to painted? I've seen cars wrapped before but usually for advertising or other special effects. If that car is wrapped, just amazing.

viperbabe

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love it, the interior looks similar to mine

I love the steering wheel and brake handle with the red,
would love to have that in my car, is that factory?

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Absolutely beautiful. Definately one of my favorites... wish I could see it in person. Just out of curiosity what kind of hp are you making with that setup? And who did your wrap? They did an excelent job...

Just under 1400rwhp at 23psi. SkinzWraps did the vinyl.

Klly I have to give you an "A" for an outstanding job. What did you ever do with the Hood that was all screwed up from Vipair?

It's the same hood....factory fitment is still lacking.

Do I read these posts correctly? That car is wrapped as opposed to painted? I've seen cars wrapped before but usually for advertising or other special effects. If that car is wrapped, just amazing.

Yes....it's one big white sticker.

FLATOUT

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Looks awesome Kelly.

Really dig that hood profile in that color. Nice photos as well.

Andy Wheeler:2tu:

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This is probably a dumb question but I'll ask anyway.
Kelley, please educate me on the wrap as this term is new to me. Is the entire car literally wrapped with something other than paint?

Goehner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Kelley, please educate me on the wrap as this term is new to me. Is the entire car literally wrapped with something other than paint?

Not speaking for Kelly, but it is basically like the 3M clear bra material. Just in color and all over the car. Looks awesome btw.

OP
OP
K

kllymartin

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Not speaking for Kelly, but it is basically like the 3M clear bra material. Just in color and all over the car. Looks awesome btw.

Same concept as clear-bra, but it's not as thick. It does tear/nick with enough contact. After 6 months of having it, one trip to the 1/4 mile and the Texas Mile...I hade 3-4 pieces replaced in a few hours. But it is easy to clean-up....as I just use windex and a micro-fiber towel.

texas_venom

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes its vinyl. Much thinner than paint protection film and it does damage a little more easily. They did an outstanding job on the wrap. I have actually assisted in wrapping a C5 vette and it was very difficult. I will stick with paint protection film. By the way, they do have a new paint protection film out that has a matte finish. So you could literaly turn your black car into flat black... or whatever color you have. And it would be very durable.

ViperGeorge

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What does the car look like close up? The only other car I've seen wrapped was an M6 that was wrapped in a camo print. Up close you could see seams and it didn't really look good. From 10 feet it looked awesome. Is wrapping cheap enough that you can pay for repairs every few months? My clear bras were like $750 and they only cover the front. I would expect a full wrap would cost well over a grand.

snakebitdave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks for the explanation. I was familiar with clear bra but didn't know one could wrap the entire car.

Your car is one of my favorites. Stunning!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
techanvi