Search Menu Busticated?

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
I have used the SEARCH button above regularly, and thought I knew how....Recently, I have been unable to access the drop-down SEARCH menu as usual. When I slide my cursor down, the menu disappears.

Whassup???

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have interesting results with it too. In IE7, the first time I click on search it drops down and gives me two search boxes: one for forums and one for Blogs. The second time I click it doesn't drop down at all. I do get an error "Object Expected".

in FireFox, clicking on search does display the drop down with single forum search. Seems to work fine.

rtigert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try "right clicking" the search button and select "open in new window". I know that this does not resolve the problem but it will allow you to search, until the problem is fixed

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have used the SEARCH button above regularly, and thought I knew how....Recently, I have been unable to access the drop-down SEARCH menu as usual. When I slide my cursor down, the menu disappears.
Whassup???

Same here, Jon...seems there have been 'glitches' since last week when the site was having some 'minor upgrades'...now in some cases we cannot PM someone; if you choose a different color to text in a post, you cannot choose another color; drop down menu for PM'ing also not working along with the Search feature...Chris has assured me that the site programmer knows all this and is working on it. ~juli

mike & juli

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Throw them to the sharks silly girl. Get more beer. Eat grilled seafood. Go muddin' later in our 4x4's.

Sharks don't sound like the old-fashioned-Texan-way to me, unless you are talking about them there oil baron sharks! Muddin' in the 4x4's is a GO...where we meetin up??? :eater: ~juli

V

Venomiss

You guys did notice the banner changes at the top and you have a button if you hover over the changing logo on the left top? Cool beans. :panic:Don't panic....