!" seat lowering kit installed

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1" seat lowering kit installed

I just installed a 1" adjustable seat lowering kit that I sourced off a member on here for a killer price. I had to disassemble my seat completely for other reasons, but it made the install easier to do. I cant really tell the difference sitting in the car to be honest, but its cool to know Im 1" lower now..I would NEVER pay the $480 they charge for this kit, that's for sure..

Last edited:

steve e

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember on my 95 RT10 I removed the slide track and the seat bolts aligned with the old track bolt holes in the floor, that lowered the seat a few inches, the seat was not movable, but it was all the way back and lower, made it a little easier to fit. Can that be done with the gen2, I never took the seat out of this car.:usa:

OP
OP
D

DaJerseyViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember on my 95 RT10 I removed the slide track and the seat bolts aligned with the old track bolt holes in the floor, that lowered the seat a few inches, the seat was not movable, but it was all the way back and lower, made it a little easier to fit. Can that be done with the gen2, I never took the seat out of this car.:usa:

How did you fit you hand in there to bolt it down?? And yes the seating track is exactly the same for the gen I to gen II...

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21