Sebring Pictures

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok Dave, I'm crying "uncle." Slow Yellow could be the Tommy Hearns of Viper Days and hold titles in four classes if he wanted.

OP
OP
P

Pictureman

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Do you mean this picture, when you passed Chuck in the corner right before the finish line straight away?

584281_and_34.jpg

NascarDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's gold Tim!!!

Chuck, ole yeller can teach most of us a few things...with me being almost 15 seconds slower, I take notes every chance I get to ride with him. It really is amazing what these cars will do in stock form.

However, with yella's ABS crutch, I think even I could run a 2:25 or so. The driver can only do so much with the equipment he has. ABS takes all the skill out of it. Might as well put an "Auto Driver" button next to his cupholder.

DN
Sebring- 2:42.1
Black 19 R/T

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Chuck, weren't you trying to catch me in my Neon, yet ya DIDN'T! Haaaaaaaaa! Imagine, just for a minute, had this not been the 1st time I had ever been to Sebring, my first day (I wasn't there Friday or Saturday), my first time in a Neon or any other front wheel drive car on a track, and I wasn't sick with the flu or whatever it is I still have. My 2:36 time might have been a 2:29, that ever elusive number you have been looking for... in a NEON!
You must be registered for see images

And thanks for giving me salt poisoning at dinner with the chips. LOL! ;)

Was good meeting everybody. I checked my schedule and it doesn't look like I can make the flights out for the next few events, so the Neon class title is up for grabs. :2tu:

-Manny

Chuck 98 RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Manny, you were cookin' in that Neon. Did you slip Archer some $$$ to turn the boost up in that thing or what?

Salt builds good strong arteries. You'll thank me someday.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nice vid Janni... some close racing at the outset... nice passing by Henry.

I did the Panoz school at Sebring in Feb and the vid brings back memories of the course... wish I could've been there for Viper Days.

Thanks for the Japanese codec heads-up!

MannyC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Janni, is there audio on the video? I am getting none.

Chuck, my arteries are already EXTRA reinforced with cholesterol layering.

ViperRay

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I got audio.

It sounds something like this:

Brrruuuummmm....Brrrruuuuummmm.....Brrrruuuuummmmmm...

VPRGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Tim;

As long as you are taking requests, how about a pic of that slow yellow #81 GTS passing the even slower #34 red GTS with the wing?

Thanks in advance.

:)

No such pic available. Maybe Iowa later this month if the slow yellow has the balls.

:)

Chuck, No problem here, have balls, will travel. BTW, does that view look familiar? See you in Iowa for some more laughs!

3419viperwithballs.jpg

Tim, I thought the yellow guys stuck together? You're killing me.

Dave, thanks for breaking my truck. I've got your ABS and I also have PICTURES you don't want seen. HA,HA.