Sellin my '97 Blue/white viper....tough decision...

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Sellin my \'97 Blue/white viper....tough decision...

Howdy folks...I've only owned this remarkble machine for a few months now, but alas, the company me and my buddies started have finaly started to shape up and I must free up some cash. This is soooo tough considering it was my dream car since the first red RT/10 grazed magazine covers. :( I never thought the company would actualy come to life...it was mostly a pipe dream for me, but fortunetly for us (unfortunate for my viper however)we secured some patents and I'm currently desigining the products.

The positive thing is, if the company does succeed, I'll definetly be in the game again, with not one viper, but atleast two. :laugh: :D

I thought I'd give this site a first crack at it before I list autotrader or anything. Details are as follows:

1997 Blue White GTS 100% stock
Clear Bra and Roe racing lower bumper guard are only mods.
2nd owner (3rd owner if you count the dealership I bought it from)
clean title
CA car (originaly from NJ)
9200 miles
Full Factory DODGE max care warranty transferable once for 5 years/50K miles
Brand spankin new Pilot Sports

asking $53,000 obo. PM me for details.

Thanks guys.

P.S., mods if this against forum rules, please do whatever you have to do. :eek:

Mccarlin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Re: Sellin my \'97 Blue/white viper....tough decision...

Too bad you have to sell. That car should be sold QUICK with that price, low miles, and warranty.

good luck!

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score

It amazes me how many buy Vipers and turn around and sell them in a few months. I know it happens with cars all the time, but I never expected to see it as much as I have with Vipers.

Good luck with the sale and your business endeavors.

Unless the ad is posted in the classifieds here, the mods will mostly likely delete this post.

OP
OP
S

Saint_Spinner

Viper Owner
Reaction score

Too bad you have to sell. That car should be sold QUICK with that price, low miles, and warranty.

good luck!

Thanks, man! Yeah, hopefully she'll sell. :)