Selling 20" Chrome Kinesis Forged Wheels & PS2 Tires

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Just wanted to let ya'll know I just listed a set of 20" Full Chrome Kinesis 3 piece forged wheels with PS2 tires in the classified section. I am asking $4000 or best offer and here are some snaps of them:

20" (Asanti) Kinesis Forged Wheels w/ Michelins NICE!!!! - ViperClub Classifieds

You must be registered for see images attach

Last edited by a moderator:

ViperJames

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very beautiful wheels,and your price is very good....... but i do see 1 issue...and not to be negative, but my concern is the front tires. They are definitely too narrow. Why a 255 tire? That should be atleast a 275 if not 285, not sure on the 20's....you can tell by the photos even there is no sidewall...is there a reason for it?

Last edited:
OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Very beautiful wheels,and your price is very good....... but i do see 1 issue...and not to be negative, but my concern is the front tires. They are definitely too narrow. Why a 255 tire? That should be atleast a 275 if not 285, not sure on the 20's....you can tell by the photos even there is no sidewall...is there a reason for it?

I guess thats the tire the original owner chose. I bought the car with them on it already. But they look fine with the 255 versus the 275 its less than 1" diff in width. And if someone is tracking their car and want the widest tire possible then these big chrome 20's are not for that anyway:2tu:

OP
OP
B

bmw2nv2000

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK my friends I have decided to lower the price to $3000 for the set to maybe help a fellow forum member get a sweet set of forged wheels. Gonna put them on ebay this weekend if not sold. Thanks everyone:2tu:

V

Venomiss

OK my friends I have decided to lower the price to $3000 for the set to maybe help a fellow forum member get a sweet set of forged wheels. Gonna put them on ebay this weekend if not sold. Thanks everyone:2tu:

Good deal for someone.

Can't wait to see your Gen 4. :D Sell those houses!