Selling both Vipers...

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wide open to complete throttle shut down:confused: that ***** to get rid of both

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Must be your first kid....Dont panic its only about 25 years of financial hardship but its worth every penney...lol

HSSSSSS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Baby on the way...Cars gotta go - ViperClub Classifieds

Baby on the way...and I can't keep it all. Plus beleive it or not, I am kinda tired of the car thing for some reason. Too many cars plus not enough time = headache.

You must have a favorite. Keep that one for the days you may just have to get away? :dunno:You must have friends in the club you may want to cruise with to a meet or coffee spot, no? Seems a shame you have such beauties and want to get rid of them both.:(

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
that barbie doll in the house dont have anything to do with it, does it?:bonker: curbing your thinking

LifeIsGood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
...since this thread got slightly off topic...it reminded of something a golfing buddy once told me...

I've got two kids and I wouldn't take a million dollars for either of them, but I wouldn't give you a penny for another one.

...now, two vipers for sale, two vipers for sale. :omg:

chiefchad

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I tried to get out of the car "thing" years ago. Not only did I not kick the habit, but it got worse. I had considered same 3 years ago when I had my first kid but I'm kinda glad I have the Viper. The kid goes nutso when he sees it and always wants to go for a ride. His first word was "car". Anyhow, just a thought....

06blueviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am kinda tired of the car thing for some reason. Too many cars plus not enough time = headache.

I love this quote. I felt the same way in February when I sold my car. I still lurk in the forum just to keep up with the news and I anticipate that I'll probably buy a 2013 or 2014, but right now, no time plus a Viper sitting un-driven in the garage for months at a time equals a big headache.

vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ya six months from now after no vipers you will feel sick and
wished you had a chance to go for a drive in one.

You dont need to sell both.:nono:

congrats and Good luck.

OP
OP
C

CarDude

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I don't even have the kid yet and the cars have been sitting for months. Last time I drove the SSG one was for the Texas Round-up...and before that it had been months....and months. I started wearing out on the cars about five months ago...can't quite explain it. Kinda like...been there done that. I have even grown tired of going to the track. I went to Ron Fellowes driving school at the end April...I had it scheduled for a couple months...and didn't have any fun at all.

I am 41...must be a reverse life crisis.:dunno:

eucharistos

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks everyone. I don't even have the kid yet and the cars have been sitting for months. Last time I drove the SSG one was for the Texas Round-up...and before that it had been months....and months. I started wearing out on the cars about five months ago...can't quite explain it. Kinda like...been there done that. I have even grown tired of going to the track. I went to Ron Fellowes driving school at the end April...I had it scheduled for a couple months...and didn't have any fun at all.

I am 41...must be a reverse life crisis.:dunno:

you're just nesting bro, signs of a good pop-to-be, your child will be a baby only once, for a short time, there are always cars to be had

enjoy the ride

You must be registered for see images

glwts

:tx:

NI-KA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Different interests at different times. I really didn't have the opprotunity until a few years ago to mess with the car stuff and am having a great time. I guess it was my kids fault (my kids are all over 18 now). They told me to get a hobby. Oh, well I did.

I am just a few years older than you cardude. I still do alot of voluntering and stuff. The car just adds a little different flavor to life.

musclenutz

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrats on the baby!! As far as the cars go,you just have to do what you have to sometimes. You are dead right the kid comes first. While i am sad you need to sell the cars,it is a mature and sensible move,especially if you are becoming bored with it all. Would be nice to keep one but this screwed up economy makes it hard. Whatever you do,good luck!

Fatboy 18

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, firstly Congrats on the news of little feet :) .........BUT Seriously Dude, SELLING BOTH CARS :omg:

Speaking as a DAD, ...There will be times when you need that car to get a break ;)

George Farris

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
A few months after the new arrival shows up, you will NEED one of those Vipers.

Take it from a veteran of four such arrivals.

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thoughts as previous 2 posts. Sometimes my viper is'nt even loud enough to drown out the 2 year old :rolaugh:.I love them to death,and if it had to go for them it would,but sometimes it keeps me from killing them :lmao:.

goldcup

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold my cars and several motorcycles when my son was on the way. Got back in when he was two
Enjoyed the break! Havin lil ones is unbelievable. I'm jealous wish I was doing it again. Good luck have fun!

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Same thoughts as previous 2 posts. Sometimes my viper is'nt even loud enough to drown out the 2 year old :rolaugh:.I love them to death,and if it had to go for them it would,but sometimes it keeps me from killing them :lmao:.

Getting my dream car when I did kept me from killing my boss.:lmao:

Good luck with the sale CarDude. Congrats on kid on way and may it be healthy.

Dom426h

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And worse,,,,if they don't move out after college..

HEY! Thats how i afforded my Viper. Lived with my parents for a few years and saved the hell out of my money for a DP on a house & my Viper.:2tu:

I wouldnt say my parents had it any worse. My bro moved to cali my sis bought a house so the way i saw it they would have been shellshocked lonely if all of us flew the coupe at the same time. The only thing extra i cost them was food and that was no prob as my mom loves to cook family style:)

Darbgnik

Enthusiast
Reaction score
HEY! Thats how i afforded my Viper. Lived with my parents for a few years and saved the hell out of my money for a DP on a house & my Viper.:2tu:

I wouldnt say my parents had it any worse. My bro moved to cali my sis bought a house so the way i saw it they would have been shellshocked lonely if all of us flew the coupe at the same time. The only thing extra i cost them was food and that was no prob as my mom loves to cook family style:)

I pitched my Mom on me selling my house and moving back in with her. 30's is the new 20's right?:lmao:

She wouldn't go for it.:smirk:

Jeebs

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Congrats and good luck with the sell and the little one to be. Enjoy it all. Then get back to a hobby.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4