selling dreamcar how much?

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Time to do the responsible thing and buy a house...cars gotta go :( I got a 2000 steel grey?cognac, one of 36 i believe..19k on the odometer..what sould i sell it for? It also has a belanger exhaust sys..should i take it off and put the stock one back on b4 selling?

WANTED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
well if your selling it to me - 20k and its a done deal, now if your selling
it to anyone else you will get what someone is willing to pay, you will find
that amount very soon i'm sure. good luck - nice color exterior :2tu:

_Niz_

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always go high...If we all go high, we as a whole, can get what we want, make our own limit...
Gotta stick together...

Ron Hickey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think $48-52K is a good starting price. You don't want to give the car away unless a quick sale is absolutely necessary. The number of super clean, excellent condition cars dwindles each day, and the last time I looked, Dodge wasn't building any more of these. Plus it's a rare one-year color. I'd be surprised if, as the weather turns to spring in the northern climes, there's not a buyer willing to pay a fair price.

I would not touch the exhaust. The exhaust mods may discourage a buyer or two, but it's a plus for most buyers. I assume you would give the purchaser the old exhaust parts.

CSTER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
$51k to $53k. I'd wait for the warmer spring weather. Also, you'll easily come out ahead if you sell the exhaust system separately. Do you have the Belanger headers -- if so, I might be interested in them!!

Christian

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just bought one, except with black interior. If yours was on sale back then, I would have paid $48k for it.

Bill

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Andrew. Already have plans to go to the Food and Wine show. Plus, I think it's going to rain tomorrow, West Palm's a long way to drive the Viper through rain.

When's the next event?

Bill

Andrew/USPWR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
They normally have 3 or 4 events a year. I’m not sure what's next. Email Ivan and he’ll send you the schedule.

OP
OP
C

charmer006

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have the extended warrenty that keeps the car covered till 07...How does that factor in with the pricing?

2000GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I also have the extended warrenty that keeps the car covered till 07...How does that factor in with the pricing?

That was a big deal both times when I bought. I would say the warrantee would at least add a couple grand to the price, as this is what a extended warrantee would cost (if one were even available).

Bill

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
VinhyVegas