Selling my 97 Blue/White GTS with only 1,800 miles

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score

BlknBlu

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I have an interested buyer who is looking for this exact car. I will let him know.

Bruce

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Brian, its not like you didn't have a bunch of OTHER Vipers to drive! But it must be a bit sad to let this 'special' B/W go.... GOOD LUCK. Great Car, fairly priced.

Skeeter Blanton

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sold my 01 bumble bee a few months ago and now it's time for my 97 Blue/White GTS. The car has only 1,800 miles on the clock and a few light mods. Here is the classifieds link:

1997 Blue/White GTS Coupe - ONLY 1,800 MILES!!! - ViperClub Classifieds

I also created a website for the car with numerous photos of the exterior, interior, and undercarriage: 1997 Dodge Viper GTS - (1,771 miles)

Brian

I bought Brian's 2001 Bumble Bee sight unseen and it was cleaner and better than his description......Even beyond that he is a fine Christian gentleman....There will be no surprises whoever is lucky enough to get his car....:)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the sale, it's worth every penny especially with all the stock parts.
There are oh so few around with that mileage.

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys...yes, hate to see her go but we are moving and some other interests have prompted the sale as well. I am the second owner. I have had the car for 6 years. It had 400 miles on the clock when I purchased it.

OP
OP
B

Brian GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bought Brian's 2001 Bumble Bee sight unseen and it was cleaner and better than his description......Even beyond that he is a fine Christian gentleman....There will be no surprises whoever is lucky enough to get his car....:)

Thanks Skeeter. I knew you would love it...now sell it back to me already. :D

Limit

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think Plum means... "What a waste of money... 3 kids!" JK! Good luck with the sale!

Twister

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thats very fair. I wouldnt see till someone offered sixty thousand personally if it were mine

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I thought it was being saved until all the other ones were worn out and gone.

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
General Jackson