Selling my Gen IV

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Well, after a lot of soul searching I decided to sell my 2008 Venom Red Gen IV. Last month I didn't get out once in it. This summer, maybe twice. There is just so little time and so many things to do. I placed an ad with Pics in the Classifieds here last night which should get approved today sometime. This is a well cared for car with no cosmetic or technical issues. My Chrysler extended warranty runs until 2015. Its got about 4500 miles on it. I bought it in 2010 with 1800 on it. Very clean. I checked pricing everywhere and I think mine is attractively placed at $61,500. I live in Lutz FL so if you are in the area and want to check it out, shoot me a PM and we'll arrange it. Will take a hard look at Gen V's in few years when they have a convertible out. It's been a blast guys.

Cincy

Attachments

• ViperB.jpg
    ViperB.jpg
    64.4 KB · Views: 172
  • ViperA.jpg
    ViperA.jpg
    72.1 KB · Views: 249

swexlin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Beautiful car in one of my favorite colors. If this were about another 2 years on, we would we talking. Good luck with the sale.

2003 Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I know how you feel, mine has been sitting 4 months now and not even started once. GLWS!

ACRucrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I am the opposite. I walk into the garage and as soon as I see it I have to drive it. Happened this morning. Was going to drive the other car because it was cloudy. Had to grab some things out of the Viper first and as soon as I saw it I hit the button to open the garage and free the beast. Part of me hates racking up the miles, but as soon as I hit the road I am happy :drive:

Good price. Locally there is an identical car for sale (has been forever) for $8500 more. Same color, same miles. Good luck with the sale.

Last edited:
OP
OP
C

Cincy2

Viper Owner
Reaction score
SOLD this weekend to a fellow forum member. He's flying to Tampa (weather permitting) to pick it up this Friday.

Cincy

Steve M

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not surprising considering the price...I picked up my '08 for a little less, but it had twice the miles, worn out tires, and to top it all off, Ohio made me pay taxes on it.

webby

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Glad it is staying in the "family"!

Not surprising considering the price...I picked up my '08 for a little less, but it had twice the miles, worn out tires, and to top it all off, Ohio made me pay taxes on it.

try Chicago :(

Kill-Zone

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If Dodge doesn't publish the Gen5 pricing soon I may give you a call on that beautiful Gen 4!

lagalaxy13

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Same reason I'm selling mine. I just don't drive it enough, would rather someone else enjoy it. I've had mine out 4 times this year and maybe 8 last year.

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I picked up the car today. Seller was a super nice guy and A+++++ . It was a super easy transaction and there were no curveballs. Everything was as described. I cannot thank him enough for selling me this Viper. I drove it 9 hours home and loved every minute!

Wiretech

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Congrads on your new gen IV, the viper looks super clean and I'm sure your going to keep it that way, Welcome to the CLUB.

khomes7

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thank you. I was already washing it at midnight last night. Clear bra is first on my to do list!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960