Selling my Paxton Kit, Belangers, Corsa

aries

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok before the Mods give me a verbal beat down for not posting a classified ad, these parts are still on my car and I just want to let people know it will be available in the next month or two. That way if someones getting ready to buy any of these, they might want to save some money and buy mine. :)

Ok, I'm going to be removing my Paxton Novi supercharger kit, Belanger headers and Corsa 3" exhaust from my car in the next month or so to make room for a twin turbo kit. :D The paxton kit was on the car when I purchased it and was installed at Woodhouse Dodge. I don't know if it was installed when the car was new, but assuming it was, the kit will have 5800 miles on it max. The kit will also come with the DLM larger front mount heat exchanger, High flow cooling pump, and an extra, higher boost pully. I DO NOT have the split second as I purchased the car with a VEC 3 which has already been removed and sold whe I replaced it with a AEM. The Belangers and Corsa exhaust only have around 1200 miles on them.

Again, this stuff should be available in the next month or two when I take my car to my tuner to have the other kit installed. Please PM me if you're interested and I will contact you when I have a better time frame of when the parts will be available. Thanks

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these parts.

Last edited:

banshe302

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Very intrested call me or pm me price for charger and headers 516 410 0942 Mike

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Ok before the Mods give me a verbal beat down for not posting a classified ad, these parts are still on my car and I just want to let people know it will be available in the next month or two. That way if someones getting ready to buy any of these, they might want to save some money and buy mine. :)

Ok, I'm going to be removing my Paxton Novi supercharger kit, Belanger headers and Corsa 3" exhaust from my car in the next month or so to make room for a twin turbo kit. :D The paxton kit was on the car when I purchased it and was installed at Woodhouse Dodge. I don't know if it was installed when the car was new, but assuming it was, the kit will have 5800 miles on it max. The kit will also come with the DLM larger front mount heat exchanger, High flow cooling pump, and an extra, higher boost pully. I DO NOT have the split second as I purchased the car with a VEC 3 which has already been removed and sold whe I replaced it with a AEM. The Belangers and Corsa exhaust only have around 1200 miles on them.

Again, this stuff should be available in the next month or two when I take my car to my tuner to have the other kit installed. Please PM me if you're interested and I will contact you when I have a better time frame of when the parts will be available. Thanks

Please PM me if you are interested in any of these parts.

I have a friend that may be interested ... price?

Ted

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang