42# or 441cc injectors part no. 280 150 558
3 belts
fuel rails
Everything in the picture......
Same one listed over in the alley.

You must be registered for see images

You must be registered for see images

Here's a link to my ad in the classifieds:

ViperClub Classifieds - GEN II Polished ROE S/C - Powered by PhotoPost Classifieds

Gus//

Last edited by a moderator:
D

DAMN YANKEE

Note: This is the earlier design air intake rear housing.

RobZilla

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume these are all the necessary parts for a complete installation. Looks great in the pics:2tu: I have a '00 RT/10 that I would like to supercharge in the future. What are you asking for the complete package?

:usa:

OP
OP
H

HOWFAST

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I assume these are all the necessary parts for a complete installation. Looks great in the pics:2tu: I have a '00 RT/10 that I would like to supercharge in the future. What are you asking for the complete package?

:usa:

The only thing it does not have is a VEC II or an AEM. If you have your own fuel management you are good to go with bolting it on. In your case with a 00 I wouldn't go higher than 6psi. $5,000 is my asking price. I believe these injectors are bigger than what initially comes in a ROE kit.

The car ran a sub 10 on the 10psi pulley and cracked a 9.90 with a little N20.

Gus//

Steve 00RT/10

Enthusiast
Reaction score

so what does that mean?
is it a bad thing?

I believe the rear intake area was redone a few times over the years to help correct the 9/10 plug fouling issues by modifying the air flow. I have one of each. The older ones are pretty much a square or rectangular intake set up. My newer one (production run #6) is more of a tapered design. Those improvements, along with the VEC II gaining the individual cylinder trim parameters pretty much eliminated the plug fouling issues.

The only thing it does not have is a VEC II or an AEM. If you have your own fuel management you are good to go with bolting it on. In your case with a 00 I wouldn't go higher than 6psi. $5,000 is my asking price. I believe these injectors are bigger than what initially comes in a ROE kit.

Gus//

My January/2006 kit came with 50 pound injectors. I belive 29 pounders are OEM for a 2000 car. Certainly a good buy, but unless you are having it installed by someone familiar with the procedure and/or are a pretty good wrench turner, I would let Sean refurbish it and send it back to you. I don't think he charges that much to do this. That way it's all packed up the way the instructions direct you. You most definitely have to have A VEC II or III or some other sort of fuel management system.

5 pounds is the safe limit w/o water ****. Then 6.5 is it for cast piston cars.

Even a mere 5 pounder will produce large smiles :headbang:
Steve

1TONY1

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Are you talking the piece on the rear of the blower ? I can't tell from the pictures but I like the oldest style better.....looks like it would flow better....and we already know that style is the fastest and quickest :D

That piece shouldn't have anything to do with the plugs.