Selling my RSI twin turbo. I must be nuts buttttttttt

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Hello all

I just recently bought this turbo kit off of the recent raffle winner that
had a Gen I and couldn't use it. Taking into consideration the shipping
costs to RSI, the perceived and actual increase in horsepower, not to mention my
recent marriage, house purchase, and 2nd office location I have decided to sell the twin turbo with installation. It was an impulse buy and I just can't think of a good reason why I should dismantle a perfectly running 700+ HP car.

To summarize it. I bought the rights off David Buchesky from Troy, MI who won the 2nd place vca prize, a twin turbo with installation from RSI. For any gen 2 or 3 viper. If you buy it from me you would have to ship the car to http://www.racingsolutionsinc.com in Houston Texas for them to do the install. RSI sells the gen 3 twin turbo installed for $25,000. I will sell it to the 1st $16,500. It will be built for your car brand new.

If you have any questions please email me at [email protected]

thanks and enjoy

PS someone please buy it from me because I will be forced to get it installed on my srt. :p

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
D you baller you know thats just chump change you for! install the Twin turbo! ;)

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
6400rsi_tt_aol.jpg

THIS IS WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE

VD..

04mystic

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I think that is a very wise decision. You have the cobra that is going to make crazy power and will be broke down for the majority of the time,lol. So the viper needs to be reliable so you can still enjoy a sports car. That is why I bought mine.

MaxedGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
smart idea..Dump the turbo kit and keep the supercharger on. My SRT runs like a bat out of hell and wouldn't trade it for the world. The power pulls non stop and when you lift the hood looks could kill Max

boates

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper Dave, I will purchase your Twin Turbo Package from RSI. please call me at 512-657-8806 to work out the details. Thanks! Mike

BLKSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Want to trade for a H&K MP5 transferable (full auto)? Collapsable stock, intregal flashlight and red-dot sighting system-

saw you were into guns.

Rich

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I would love to but. I think a pool is in the works. So the cash is going towards that, plus another 50K.

thats one bad ass machine. I have a hk p7m8

vd..

BLKSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well I would hate to let it go (I have a suppressor as well) but the wife would not be to happy if I spent the cash. She is still getting over my purchase of my supercharged jet ski (and its companion)

Are you thinking of going with a salt system for your pool- we use a mineral springs system in ours and it becomes almost maintaince free and the water is much softer.

Rich

OP
OP
V

VIPER D

Viper Owner
Reaction score
not sure yet. I will lookinto all the options again I put a deposit on a pool this year but the guy gave me my money back b/c it was to big of a job for him. That screwed me up for the season. Most pool builders need al least 6 months heads up.

vd..

04 SRT10 Owner

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dmitry,
I think you made the right decision. As you said in the past if one can afford the turbo this may be the better option. My car is down at RSI as we speak with the TT being completed this week. I'm going down to Houston on Monday to see the finished product and Dyno Tuning. If weather permits I may drive it back to NY. I've added some other goodies including Motons as well. Good luck on your car and hope to see you and your car at Tator's next year.
Jerry

Paul Hawker

Enthusiast
Reaction score
VIPER D.
Think you will be very happy. I was able to get a ride home from the autocross at one of the Zone Rendezvous in the RSI TT promotional car. The car was a smooth running harpoon. Lots of power all throughout the RPM Range.
Driver never really worked the car hard, but it was obvious this is a well sorted out, very powerful setup.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Axial32