Sent my money and forms to VCA....nothing

kgrif

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Been almost 2 months and not so much as a peep! Is this normal? I know they supposedly hold late year payments for October. But when will I get my stuff?

RON98GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I sent my money in as well. I sent my forms and money in about 1 week ago. I was told by another board member to call a VCA phone number to get it done quickly. i called and the women was too busy to talk to me so they put me to her voice mail, where I was promptly disconnected.

I submitted for this forum over 6 weeks ago and just finally got accepted after emailing the Club president.

Steve-Indy

VCA Venom Member
Venom Member
Reaction score
Hi, Ken. BECAUSE the delay CAN be 2-3 months until YOUR CHOSEN Region gets notification via a monthly financial report, I would suggest that you and ALL new applicants INDEPENDENTLY contact your region of choice so that you can get started right away. The Ind/Ky region adds a new member's name to ALL of our lists IMMEDIATELY upon notification FROM THE APPLICANT that the application process has begun.

VIPR GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
kgrif
Ohio President, Terry Bosserman, [email protected], 419-396-6256, or Sam Goldfarb, [email protected], 614-836-7934. They will be able to help you if you want in the Ohio club. The Ky/In club is also very close and worth looking into, you can enjoy events with both clubs from your location.

OutThere

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"What are the benefits of being a VCA member?"

Flickering headlights

Jeff Torrey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Benefits? Many venders will discount parts and services to members. Local and national events and support. Raffles if your into that. Viper Magazine, etc

Reaction score
HERE!!!!! :)

Yeah...I made a comment in another thread about this. In my opinion it is one of those little mosquitos that keep buzzing annoyingly around your ear! :)

There is a delay on new members. I loathe it, but it is one of those things. Renewals are a different fish, luckily. TONS of good info above. E-mail me with details and I'll see if I can't find something out. :)

Sam Goldfarb

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Please email me all your contact info and I will get you into our mailing database. It takes a while for the stuff to filter down to me but I am not saying that it should!! Try emailing Kim Vogt at [email protected]. She may be able to expedite it.
Regards!
Sam Goldfarb
Ohio VCA Secretary