Shadow Blue / Silver GTS arrived at a dealer near me

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been watching their website for this to show up and it arrived a week or two ago. Finally made it there today to see this beauty. I had seen the Shadow Blue Pearl when Ralph brought one to Ohio in December, but I think it looks better with the stripes. The guy I talked to confirmed that it has 1 mile on it.

You must be registered for see images attach

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. The blues come out in direct lighting. I'd really like to see it in the sunlight because I get the feeling it's very similar to the 2001 Sapphire Blue color. I know for a fact that sapphire blue looks fantastic in bright lighting.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I had been watching their website for this to show up and it arrived a week or two ago. Finally made it there today to see this beauty. I had seen the Shadow Blue Pearl when Ralph brought one to Ohio in December, but I think it looks better with the stripes. The guy I talked to confirmed that it has 1 mile on it.

:omg::drive::2tu::headbang::nana::burnout::beer::slomo::naughty::devgrin::dance::stick::hug::1up::smokin::slaphappy::baby:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score

:clap2::drul::hail::notworthy::ponder::dj::woot::usa2::panic::guitar::yay::wow::famous:

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep. The blues come out in direct lighting. I'd really like to see it in the sunlight because I get the feeling it's very similar to the 2001 Sapphire Blue color. I know for a fact that sapphire blue looks fantastic in bright lighting.

Yea buddy! :headbang: BTW...could you tell I'm excited about these pics? :D

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeah I suspect the same thing. sorta tough to purchase something without 1st seeing it but I think it will meet my expectations. I skipped stripes because I thought it would look less juvenile and more mature/eloquent without 'em plus I really wanted to get away from black interiors so I went with sepia and its tough to run silver stripes with that int.

now if they'd just build the damned thing.....

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't because it was covered in plastic. You wouldn't be able to see much, but I can if you really really really really want them.

It does have the diamond shaped stitching on the center band of the seats, which looked pretty cool.

01sapphirebob

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I didn't because it was covered in plastic. You wouldn't be able to see much, but I can if you really really really really want them.

It does have the diamond shaped stitching on the center band of the seats, which looked pretty cool.

That would be fine by me. :) :needpics:

chorps

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My build would have been a Shadow Blue Pearl with Gunmetal stripes, with a Black/Red interior. Alas it was not meant to be.

SADVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My build would have been a Shadow Blue Pearl with Gunmetal stripes, with a Black/Red interior. Alas it was not meant to be.
I remember I did that combo in the tool and I wanted it badly but then after one or two weeks they removed the gunmetal stripe from shadow blue and I was confused ?!? :(
I hate this.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Biased but agree. I also think it will look even better with the hyper black Venoms that I ordered.....time will tell. Tick Tock.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Stripe Delete. I wanted tan interior and the stripes wouldn't match well.

(See Avatar)

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gotcha, good call for the solid given the interior. If you want any other pictures of this one just let me know, it's close by and I could probably stop by to stare at it some more.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks. would love to see it in the direct sunlight but I suspect that badboy is showroom bound.

OP
OP
S

Stretch

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Yep I don't think it's going anywhere unless someone walks in to buy it.

Dealer has $15k marked on it in the showroom.

Policy Limits

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW! And the red brake calipers really break up the dark wheels and compliment that paint well!! Awesome!

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Sapphire Blue with silver stripes was my favorite color combo for the Gen 2 and I have to say for the Gen 5 Shadow blue with silver stripes is my favorite as well. Such a good color combo. I wonder why they didn't make it available for Gen 3/4.