Shipping costs: Philly -> Miami

WilBriK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good shipping company who would be able to pick up a Viper near Philadelphia and ship it to Miami? If you know a cost estimate, that would be helpful, as well.

Thanks!

Achilles99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Can anyone recommend a good shipping company who would be able to pick up a Viper near Philadelphia and ship it to Miami? If you know a cost estimate, that would be helpful, as well.

Thanks!

Mike Robbins over at Ringgold Dodge will deliver a Viper pretty much to anywhere, FROM anywhere. Just delivered mine... Mike's driver knows what to look for, too, since he's picked up a ton of Vipers...

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Try GaryA..He's a fellow Viper Brother and Treats your snake like its his own.He's transported several Vipers safe and sound.

I'll PM you his contact info.

Jeff

OP
OP
W

WilBriK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
"Would this be the silver 98 GTS located near Philly?"

Nope. Black RT/10 near Bethlehem.

dwhitt

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Maybe we could find someone that would cut us a deal to haul two Vipers down that way. I am just down I-95 from you in Richmond, Va which would be on the way to Florida. I would like to get my car down to either Jacksonville or Orlando for some performance work. I can pick it up later when my car is finsihed with my Sloan Quik Load. Would be nice to save some money if we could find one of the Viper guys that can haul 2 cars at once.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jpolen21