vpower01

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Does Anyone know of someone i could call about shipping from
Florida to Reno Nevada...I need to get my car. :confused:

plumcrazy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
call exotic transport, i know they are based in florida. they did me right the 2 times ive used them. i dont know if they go west but its worth a call

jan @ 800-766-8797

V

Venomiss

Did you try Passport? Tell them you are a VCA member.

800-325-4267

GlennSullivan

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Reliable Auto Transport or JP Logistics.

Nick

DO NOT USE RELIABLE!!!!!

I had a very (very!) bad experience with Reliable. They shipped my brand new viper, uncovered with the top down, on the lower deck of the trailer, with an old rusty car above it. It rained gravel and crap all over the inside and outside of my new vehicle for 2000 miles and to top it off they trans loaded the vehicle 1/2 way through the trip in the rain - it was supposed to be a straight shot. The car arrived filthy dirty with a damaged windshield frame from them attempting to put the top up (to move it in the rain).

When they were called on all of this, they attempted to deny all responsibility.

This was a 6 week nightmare, which eventually resulted in the dealer (Baxter, good people) swapping the car out.

The hundreds of Reliable ads you see on Mecum and BJ TV broadcasts about them caring and being the best are just BS. Would never, ever use them.