Shops for Powder coating wheels?

ViperJohn

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ye Olde Wheel Shoppe in Elkridge, Maryland is the only place I know. While it's not that local, they do good work.

As another option, Phil (plumcrazy) is part owner at a powder coating shop in Jersey (not 100% sure on details).

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Precision Powder Coating in Va Bch does decent work. He has done turbo kits for me and did my OEM's in gloss black. I give them a 9.7 out of 10 quality (and for 320 bucks you can't beat that)

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'm not concerned with the value they'd lose. The wheels aren't that expensive compared to HRE or anything. I have been "thinking" about selling for a while. But who knows if that will happen haha.

KNG SNKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not concerned with the value they'd lose. The wheels aren't that expensive compared to HRE or anything. I have been "thinking" about selling for a while. But who knows if that will happen haha.

If you sell and plan on parting out those rims please shoot me a pm. I saw those wheels in person on the Colonial cruise and really liked them. I was the bumblebee there with no flames.

OP
OP
C

Chipster

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I already have gloss black centers with chrome lips. Just thinking about going matte black entirely

Last edited: