BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
bounce.gif

00002242.jpg

BlackACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Wayne, forget my wheels look at your car. By far my favorite Viper made. I guess you bought it. Anyway, they are the factory ACR/BBS wheels triple chrome plated.

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by JMcGuire:
Isn't this an arrestable offense?
tongue.gif
smile.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

Definately. Viper social services will be by to pick it up and put it in a foster pit until they can find a loving family for it. I think that classifies as abuse, especially when the vette with it's more winter friendly traction control could have been used. For shame
biggrin.gif

Craig 201 MPH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by IFLYVIPER:

You can give thanks to our local weathermen for that little episode. ZERO percent chance of precipitation with a high around 62. Drove in that crap for 200 miles...I was a wreck.
asthanos.gif

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I dunno what I'd do, probably cry. A similar thing happened to my dad, though it was before we got any snow so there was no salt on the roads and luckily there was no accumulation on the roads either. I can't imagine what salt would do to these things, we had the GTS up on jackstands today just looking inderneath and there is a bunch of parts that just oxodize for whatever reason, the car hardly gets driven when it's wet, the only time is when we get caught out. It was shocking to see rust on some pieces.

Craig

THEMASH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
After a good wash
You must be registered for see images

My new Stoptechs (14"/13")
You must be registered for see images