Show me your stripes!!!!

STOUT 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm going to stripe my red GTS. My wife likes the white stripes but I'm leaning more towards silver. Post your pics to help us decide...

Dave Dugal

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's a photo of a Final Edition GTS owned by one of our members:

755DSC_2493_FE_.jpg

It's pretty sweet in person, but I'm not sure if striping a red, non-FE GTS is sacrilegious or not. :D

sween

Enthusiast
Reaction score
did you ever think of putting black stripes on the gts? or do you just want silver or white.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
Definately Silver with fine metallic flake ;) Carbon Fiber is not the way to go :p

If you need a stripe kit, we have them in stock in 3mil 7-9year outdoor life ready to ship! They will literally last forever especially garaged vehicles!

Good luck with your choice :2tu:

beckertb

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Here's mine with Silver (though RT/10)

You can't go wrong either way IMO.

Best of luck in your decision.

You must be registered for see images attach

Ben

TCKTPLZ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are most recommending silver over white out of respect for the FE?

None of us can "recommend" you anything; you must pick the color scheme you want. We can only offer opinions on what we like, not what you like. Having said this, if you wanted a red with white stripes GTS, then you should have bought a Final Edition, not a solid red GTS. If I had a red GTS and wanted to stripe my car, then I would choose a color scheme that was not offered by the factory. Not only would this add to the uniqueness of the car, but I wouldn't be imitating someone else's car as well.

OP
OP
S

STOUT 1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Are most recommending silver over white out of respect for the FE?

If I had a red GTS and wanted to stripe my car, then I would choose a color scheme that was not offered by the factory. Not only would this add to the uniqueness of the car, but I wouldn't be imitating someone else's car as well.

You just answered the question.

1MEANSNAKE

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Prince Frederick Maryland, On the Chesapeake Bay
1MEANSNAKE, how much are the stripe kits? Is there enough stripe material to do a painted cowl?

There is plenty of stripes to cover the cowl and more =)

We offer stripe kits for the Viper or any other vehicle in any color you would like. We use 3Mil Premium Vinyl and cut each kit standard 8" width 4" seperation. We include 36 feet of stripes which will leave extra for mistakes. We also include a felt squeegee which will not harm the Viper or the vinyl. Each kit also includes professional application fluid in a spray bottle. We have stripe kits in stock! We can also do matching viper logos, sneaky petes, windshield banners and more!

Each kit cost $150.00 shipping and handling included (normally 3-5 business days).

We offer installation of this kit if your local or would like to bring the car to our shop for a few days! Please call to set up an appointment.

Successful installation takes approximately 10 hours.

We accept credit cards at https://www.paypal.com/affil/pal=JSBPQH7XC4ASY or you can send payment via money order or check (7-10 business days to clear for check)

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cookviper