Show us your kid(s) and car(s)!! PICs

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hi Ken:

That is a very cute photo.

Here is our three youngest (Payton: 12, Grayson: 9, Taylor: 14). The eldest (Emily) did not arrive until the transporter was off-loading the Viper.

8326Dc182.jpg

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ken:

I truly do miss the red car, and I may well order the next one in red. The kids without question preferred the red car. I like the Mamba interior, and I like black cars. However, the red (to us) was more striking. Ideally, a red coupe and the black convertible would be a nice pair of Vipers.

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Far left Dominic 10, far right Nicolas 7 and up front anthony 5.
The rest are cousins. :cool:

7655CIMG0214-med.JPG

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe:

Beautiful family. Noted that you kept the ancestry in the names. Good choice.

This is Grayson Chase. He likes being photographed. The girls feel that cameras steal their soul. Go figure.

Funny story (people love to talk about their kids). Payton is a middle child. She always teases that we do not notice her and/or exclude her. We, of course, always insist that this is not true. She asked from where her name came. We told her that we had seen a movie called "Hand That Rocks the Cradle" and that the lead role (a female killer) was named "Payton." If this were not bad enough, she looked up the movie online, read the credits and found that we had spelled the name incorrectly...it was supposed to be "Peyton." She has requested a new family.

8326Dc87.jpg

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Joe:

This is Grayson Chase. He likes being photographed. The girls feel that cameras steal their soul. Go figure.

Funny story (people love to talk about their kids). Payton is a middle child. She always teases that we do not notice her and/or exclude her. We, of course, always insist that this is not true. She asked from where her name came. We told her that we had seen a movie called "Hand That Rocks the Cradle" and that the lead role (a female killer) was named "Payton." If this were not bad enough, she looked up the movie online, read the credits and found that we had spelled the name incorrectly...it was supposed to be "Peyton." She has requested a new family.

8326Dc87.jpg

Thanks Alice,

The ancestry in the names. Oh yes it's the familia!

Good looking boy you have there. My wife always wanted a girl and so did I but after the third try we called it quits.

MoparMan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe:

Just tell her she was named after Walter Payton. :cool:

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Joe:

Interestingly, the girls are more into the Viper(s) than is Gray even though he rides in it more often. The girls will thumb through Viper Mag and look at Sportscar Revolution and helps with my poser mods (posers rule!). Our son? Well, if it does not have a great graphics card, his interest wanes.

We always felt (and feel) that the Viper is a family toy, and I speculate that if we did not have the children, we would never have bought the car.

[/i]Viper: The Family Experience

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't have any kids...at least not any that I know of ;) :eek: but heres my little cousin

You must be registered for see images attach

SRTJOE

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alice,

"Viper: The Family Experience". That is brilliant!

DC needs to use this. All my boys talk about is Vipers.

MoparMan: "Walter Payton". LOL

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bill contact Neil Brown (nick: NeilUK). He designed and made them for me. If you go to my gallery and enlarge the license plate photo, he also made a smokey faint white decal for the rear window. He's really good...excellent.

ViperInBlack

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wait...were you talking about the rear bumper? That's just standard Dodge stuff. It is no longer there. I removed it and replaced it with the Mamba lettering from the side. Looks much better.

Alice & The Viper Blog

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
potterb4