Side Grills/Splitters from TGF MetalCrafters

Viper99

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Randy,
TGF MetalCrafters 1-800-518-4364 Ask for Norv.
They area extremely well made and very easy to install (under 30 minutes for both sides).
A little pricey,however, about $800 painted and shipped. Will take about 6-8 weeks to get to you.
Check my recent post "NEW ADDITIONS. A photo of some new body mods on my RT/10."
Tony

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Note:

****, Cool-looking, but NOT cool-running.

These inserts into the gill-slits of the Viper restrict airflow in the primary area that exhausts underhood heat while moving.
They therefore increase underhood heat.

Since very light-noses exist above 120mph in Gen-1 RTs, this device will also exacerbate the lift problem.

But it sure looks cool at cruise-ins, etc.....

Jay Herbert

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Viper trivia: Metal Crafters made the Original 1989 Viper Show car and the Radical 2000 Viper Coupe Show car too!

You can see some nice pictures of the gill louvres on the index page of the current issue of VIPER Magazine. The cover car article shows a picture of them as well.

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here are the inserts on a 2001 GTS:

You must be registered for see images

As an amusing side note, I hereby nominate this particular car for the most color-coordinated Viper logos of any one out there. It has at least 24 on it that I could count. Even has the center caps on the wheels painted in yellow relief:

You must be registered for see images

Pretty slick car, complete with pearl white stripes, wing, etc. Kansas City member who traded in his black '95 RT/10.

Chris

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456