Silver State Challenge May 19/ Opening VC

Status
Not open for further replies.

Roger Morgan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK guys and girls, if you want to drive the Viper like you always wanted to on a highway this is your chance. Legally by the way. We have a opening for our Team Viper event on May 19, 2002 For info see www.silverstateclassic.com , there is all the information you need at the site. We currently have 9 Viper members confirmed. If interested please email me with any questions. The sign up deadline is April 18th for our team. You can pick the average speed as a first timer up to 125 mph. (thats the average over 90 miles) Viper Days participants with a challenge licence may be able to get a waiver for a higher speed but trust me the 125 average is interesting. If you can't make it for the May event there is another one in September.
By the way the event is out of Ely Nevada, north of Las Vegas and there will be cars from all over the US, and many other countries have also been there such as England, Canada, Japan, Australia. And yes they shipped there cars here.

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Gonna be doing the Open Track Challenge that week. 7 tracks in 7 days, ending in Las Vegas Speedway on May 18th. I'll be in Vegas but will probably be worn out.

Marv S

Former VCA National President
VCA Officer
Reaction score
I noticed in the reg pack that the official coin for the May event is a 2002 VIPER Coin (ltd edition).

See you there. #205

Eddie N

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Socal Rebel, 7 tracks in 7 days?? man that sounds awesome!! i envy you!! i look forward to hooking up with you at the track a few years down the road..

- eddie -

Dave Golder

Enthusiast
Reaction score
C'mon Viper guys...show up in mass! I would be there with you in a Viper but I will be in my Winston Cup Car until Wayne gets his Comp Coupe. Then I'll give that a shot!

Dave

OP
OP
R

Roger Morgan

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Dave,
Assume you still have your Viper, Well if you enter the 150 class seems like you would have time to make the run, then drive back on the other road about 110 miles and still have time to run the unlimited in under 30 min.
Wada ya think. Dont think anyone else has done that.

Bad_Byte

Enthusiast
Reaction score
OK you got my attention. I'm seriously interested.

Reading the rules it seems like to register as an individual it is too late since registration is required 60 before the event. Is that cutoff flexible. I noticed the registration cutoff for forming a team is 30 days prior.

Status
Not open for further replies.