Single pipe exhaust?

OrecaGTS-R/T

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I came across this picture on the SVSi website just today and noticed that the exhaust seems only to have one single pipe and a big one at that, Looks like something you would see on a Nissan or Mitsubishi. Anyway, anyone know the deal behind this story or am i just mistaken?

Cheers
smile.gif

http://www.supervipersystems.com/Performance_Programs/Aerodynamics_Program/dualwingspoiler5.jpg

SteveBCloud9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
About 2-3 years ago I saw a GTS with a rice-burner muffler on it. You could see half of it sticking out about 8-10". Sounded just like an import.....

PRVT JET

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Svsi did make that exhaust for a few people, I know someone that has it on a silver gts with long tube headers. It's a five inch single tip, it's very loud.

99t1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Doesn't anyone care about power anymore? I know a few 930 turbos that got loads more power from a single monster exhaust than from the double...maybe SVS had a reason?

jgfurr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I'm not sure if the picture posted by OrecaGTS was the same one I saw, but it looks just like a single-exhaust Viper I've seen twice at Gingerman. Except for the exhaust, the car was nice. Unfortunately, it sounded terrible and was probably one of the loudest Vipers I've heard.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang