Skeeter's FallCruise, Oct. 7th...Still On?

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't see anything on Skeeter's Fall Cruise that is listed on the schedule for Oct 7th. Just wondering if that is still on....or is it too soon for it to be showing up on the calendar with VOI set for the end of this month?

Thanks!

bluesrt

Enthusiast
Reaction score
:lmao:i think he has been busy catching skeeters lately.....

ViperTony

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think with VOI being two weeks away the focus is on VOI, HOWEVER, Skeeter can still multi-task :D it's not as if he drives a serial-processing, slow red viper. :omg: Mr. Wizard is rescheduling the 10/13 tech session so we have some flexibility in October for the fall cruise. We'll update the information on the fall cruise as soon as we have it nailed down.

Hostile

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I come to the NY/Ct forum to post the "Fall Foliage Tour" and here you guys are!

1- Yes the tour is on

2- Oct. 7 2012

3- The roads are repaired from the floods last year

4- Meeting at exit 20 NYST (directions to follow)

5- 9:30 am

I will fill in the details as we get closer.

Also food is resturant on Rt145 "Stone Castle Inn bar and grill"

I am thinking about doing a stop at the Zip Line park?

Skeeter

OP
OP
V

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thinking of joining again like last year, bringing my son. We both had a great time and he still talks about the lunch we had at the "Castle". He's 8, so not sure the zip line thing would work for him....age limit seems to be higher at the zip line places we've looked at.

Anyway, please keep us posted.

Tony, I realize that VOI is soon, but I thought I would put the question out there in advance in case dates were changing.

Thanks Skeeter for setting this up!

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456