Sleeping vipers

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
viper_bubble3.jpg

Click on that link you posted. You'll see a "UBB Code" under the pic. Simply copy and paste the UBB code in the thread

96GTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Mine's outside in the parking lot. It's fairly nice out today, and I usually drive it to work on Fridays anyway. My father lives in Arkansas and just got an SRT-10 Yellow Fever Ram. He said there's snow on the ground, so it's probably killing him not to be able to drive it.

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I use the car covers to keep the plastic off the paint when deflating the bubble. The plastic attracts dust and other particles and will scratch the paint. I learned the hard way and had to polish out the scratches the first time.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
WOW, very nice storage for your Viper, climate controlled and everything huh?

GTSPOWERED

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My wife bought it from a dealer at a car show but I seen the same thing in a califorina car care mag.

Leslie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yeh I have some friends that have the "car capsule". One of my friends has a '63 Z06 and he has it temperature- controlled, there's a hose attached to the capsule that breathes in the perfect temp air based on what he sets.

http://www.carcapsule.com/

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Love the seperate garage for the viper dice, looks very nice. My bubble is also a carcapsule but it is not temp controled. It does circulate the air every 2 hours making moisture a non issue. It's also great protection from salt and things falling on it.

rcdice

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I remember seeing an add for the car bubble a while back, very cool. Certainly would help keep people/kids from banging into it.

The garage is about half done. We built the house about a year ago (where has the time gone!). I need to finish the workbench, put up the peg board, light, etc. Also, I'm putting 6' high cabinets to match at the back of the garage. Plan is to build a frame on top to hold tires/wheels. Space was also designed to accommodate a lift. You can walk over to the "Snake Pit" from the main garage. I plan to finish this spring once the weather is above the current 8 degrees. :shocked: Even if I can't drive it right now, I do enjoy seeing it hibernating, waiting. :cool:

OP
OP
H

handyman_321

Viper Owner
Reaction score
OK now I realy want a lift...When my son comes home from university we'll have 5 vehicles and ony 1 double garage. A lift would come in so damn handy.

I want one...

Plus they're cool...lol

Go Fast For Life

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bubble? Sleep? Heck, I just throw on a set of treads and I have a dual purpose Viper!

You must be registered for see images

JonB

Legacy\Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
You must be registered for see images

That could be an Official Vehicle of the IDITAROD...... {no fooling, Dodge has been "The Official Vehicles of the Iditarod Trail" for over a decade.....)

To Whomever owns this: You have no name or e-dress in your profile, but if you email me Ill send you an Iditarod-Dodge Official Vehicle hat-lapel pin.

[email protected]

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SKY1960