SMASH THIS POST.com

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I don't care if it is a success or a failure. >>

and why should you? after all, you havent earned your vipers like the rest of us have you? and there lies the big problem, and why you will NEVER GET IT.

you are obviously a spoiled 23-year-old brat, who has been given gifts he cant appreciate. SIMPLE. furtheremore, it takes a BRAT to continue to post here again like you have, especially since you know you are riling up the members of this forum with this topic.

the part that really amazes me though, is the fact that out of all those millions of little spermies, YOU were the one that actually got through. :eek:

No what keeps me coming back is ignorant idiots like yourself who like to talk trash on the internet like they know what is going on and like it makes you more of a man or something. Spoiled brat? funny i graduated college, got a job and saved and bought a viper. spoiled? no. you? owned.

Comments you make like that only make you sound like a jealous fool.
Last time i checked I did not come on here and insult anyone. Nor did i assume anything about any one of you. If you don't like the idea, fine... dont talk about it, its deleted .. Dont visit the site? Im not trying to pitch my idea to anyone of you. but that fact that you have to get personal and try and insult me and my personal life is un called for.

you my friend are a pathetic little man.

Funny how im only 23, and you are the one who needs to grow up.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LMAO - PA-LEASE.

<< Im not trying to pitch my idea to anyone of you >>

you're kidding right? if this is true, then go away and **** NOW. you were the one who brought this BS here in the first place. WHY, nobody seems to know.

then, after getting all the negative responses to your brilliant college-educated-million-dollar money scheme, AND after reading the numerous posts of how most everyone was offended by what you were doing, AND after having your original thread deleted, you return once again in a different thread to continue to ADVERTISE your website and slap everyone in the face.

and yet through all this, you still somehow manage to not understand why people are: insulting you, calling you names, wanting you banned, are getting angry, want you beaten with a bat, want you to go away, etc.

WOW.

you are finally right about ONE THING, i dont know everything. but i certainly know when to get a clue.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Its little to no risk, its an investment.. a crazy one.. but bottom line is its an investment..

Yeah right. Your future is going to be asking the question "Would you like to supersize that meal, mister?"

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good luck with the web site! Like I said before, I'd smash my car for a million bucks too! Hell, I'd smash anything I own for a mil! I can't see you actually making that much money on it, but if Golden Palace decides to pay up and smash it, you'll be laughing all the way to the bank! I don't understand why all of these guys are so pissed! It's not like it's the family pet or something!

OP
OP
W

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
overall i am glad the post is gone and don't want to keep hashing this out. one point i would want to make and this guy didn't get is when you say something negative about a viper it insults us all!! i am on this site for the knowledge, enhancements, preservation and future of vipers! not the destruction of them. any idiot can destroy one.

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
overall i am glad the post is gone and don't want to keep hashing this out. one point i would want to make and this guy didn't get is when you say something negative about a viper it insults us all!! i am on this site for the knowledge, enhancements, preservation and future of vipers! not the destruction of them. any idiot can destroy one.

So why did you start this post?
Seems kinda dumb if you didn't like what he was doing and you ***** about him posting his idea here. Then his thread gets deleted and you start this thread ***!

LETHAL GTS

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Correction, you started this post before his thread was removed. Either way, why do you who don't like what he was doing keep posting about it.
Go figure :rolleyes:

GaryA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Big Carrot said:
It's not like it's the family pet or something!

Thanks Carrot! That gives me an idea! Come here little puppy... :D

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Mpcc