SMASH THIS POST.com

whitebluevipe

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lets smash this post and save the viper. there is nothing more disrespectful than this post on the viperclub. lets get it removed. how about we save the viper and then use it to drive over these idiots. it took me six years to buy my first viper and this just pi$$es me off. lets get it banned!! :curse: :curse: :curse: p.s. stop posting on it and giving these idiots what they want..more exposure..

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I agree that him, and his Viper, should be kicked off the site permanently, and that idiotic thread should be deleted off the records. That $hit ain't right, love your Viper. :D

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I vote the thread get deleted, banning him.. well we have plenty of idiots on this forum (me included), that alone doesnt justify abandonment. Sad to say, he IS a viper owner... for now..

Jon

Inferno

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I vote the thread get deleted, banning him.. well we have plenty of idiots on this forum (me included), that alone doesnt justify abandonment. Sad to say, he IS a viper owner... for now..

Jon

Point taken, but this has to be the first ******-bag to defile, and destroy his own viper in a ******** get rich scheme.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree. the alley did exactly what you are talking about numerous days ago.

threads about intentionally ruining a viper we keep, but pictures of beautiful women we get rid of. ***? :bonker: :rolleyes:

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
agree. the alley did exactly what you are talking about numerous days ago.

threads about intentionally ruining a viper we keep, but pictures of beautiful women we get rid of. ***? :bonker: :rolleyes:

Excellent point! If you take a vote, seeing a Viper get destroyed will offend WAY more of our members than a beautiful woman wearing a bikini posing on a Viper.

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve the car. Just another flunky with dreams of getting rich off a stupid Internet scheme doomed to failure. How about just WORKING harder and BETTERING yourself with a REAL job like most people here who are proud to own a Viper? He has dreams of someday opening a bar...gee, doesn't that figure.

Ban the thread and him.

BigCarrot

Enthusiast
Reaction score
If I could make a mil for every Viper I smashed, I'd own every one I could get my hands on! It's a car, not a family member, and it's HIS car! Who cares what he does with it! It just makes yours a little rarer!

Early93Viper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He doesn't deserve the car. Just another flunky with dreams of getting rich off a stupid Internet scheme doomed to failure. How about just WORKING harder and BETTERING yourself with a REAL job like most people here who are proud to own a Viper? He has dreams of someday opening a bar...gee, doesn't that figure.

Ban the thread and him.

:2tu: I totally agree.

Gerald Levin

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Immediately after he posted (2 threads), I told him to be prepared, its going to get ugly. Thanks Vipermad for deleting this crap. This is the last place to be promoting the destruction of a viper.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
thanks for listening mods.

<< This is the last place to be promoting the destruction of a viper. >>

nailed it gerald. :2tu:

BOGOTA

Enthusiast
Reaction score
my mom:IF ALL YOUR FRIENDS WERE TO JUMP OFF A BUILDING WOULD YOU DO THE SAME?
me: HELL YEA
OK , I'M WITH YOU GUYS!!! =)

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol some haters in here.

If you wanna give me a million dollars I will spare the life of the smashmyviper.com viper. deal? :)

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol some haters in here.

If you wanna give me a million dollars I will spare the life of the smashmyviper.com viper. deal? :)
Unfortunately "give" is the key word here, do you know how to spell "earn"?

I don't give a [******] what you do with your Viper, but I guarentee that with your get rich quick attitude combined with your driving ambition to work hard you'll be flipping burgers till retirement.

KWIK96

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I'd pay money to see him beat with a bat...
----------------------------------------------------------
How much would you be willing to pay?

I'm thinking of starting a website called Beattheidiotviperownerwithabat.com

I should make a squillion :D

GotAViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
lol some haters in here.

Unfortunately "give" is the key word here, do you know how to spell "earn"?

I don't give a [******] what you do with your Viper, but I guarentee that with your get rich quick attitude combined with your driving ambition to work hard you'll be flipping burgers till retirement.

Right, i worked and saved and bought a viper with my EARNED money, and I'm using it to potentially gain more money. And if you haven't noticed i am very open minded about the whole site. I don't care if it is a success or a failure. Or have you not read that 50 times? It's fun. Its little to no risk, its an investment.. a crazy one.. but bottom line is its an investment..

It's not a mint condition 1969 Yenko Camaro, so calm down :D

ViperBite

Viper Owner
Reaction score
GotAViper...have you posted anything other than BS about your failed website. I thought not. Can't you take a hint, we don't give a crap about your idea. Take your idea elsewhere. Your boring, you can't present a compelling argument about the viable success of your venture. No matter how hard you try it won't work here. Are you so stupid you can't figure that out. Here let me help you...

GO AWAY, WE DON'T CARE, ADVERTISE ELSEWHERE.

Mods...can you force the happy **** for smashaviper so that this joke cannot be advertised here?

GotAViper, you want to talk about mods, performance, new product ideas, bring them. Leave your used car sales pitch on your "business" elsewhere.

viperrt96

Enthusiast
Reaction score
1813f5522319.jpg

You know I saw your initial post and thought what an idiot!

Then they removed your post and here you are back again defending or explaining yourself (whichever) ! Again Who Cares !

Who cares what you do to your Viper ! Big deal ! I just wish you would go away about it.

What did you think would happen by you coming here and posting your big money making scheme to all of us?

I'm starting a Poll

Who here thinks TRASHMYVIPERS car will be in the salvaged/rebuilt classifieds in 3 months.

Maybe then you'll get what its worth !

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<< I don't care if it is a success or a failure. >>

and why should you? after all, you havent earned your vipers like the rest of us have you? and there lies the big problem, and why you will NEVER GET IT.

you are obviously a spoiled 23-year-old brat, who has been given gifts he cant appreciate. SIMPLE. furtheremore, it takes a BRAT to continue to post here again like you have, especially since you know you are riling up the members of this forum with this topic.

the part that really amazes me though, is the fact that out of all those millions of little spermies, YOU were the one that actually got through. :eek: