Snake On A Plane Crashed His Viper???

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Supposedly the story is "this" Viper hit an SUV on 57th and Madison. Has an aftermarket bumper and "supposedly" the plate read "SIMBILLY". Could it be?

You must be registered for see images

NoRice

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I have never been to NYC, but it must not be that big, if we already have pics on the boards the same night he crashed it? Karma is a ******!

SRTRICKY

Enthusiast
Reaction score
hahaha usually i feel bad when someone crashes especially when its a viper...not this time :D

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I can confirm with absolute certainty his plate says "SIMBILLY". I have met him in person.

OKViper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Seriously guys, she was an idiot- but lets all hope that she didn't get TOO hurt. If her girlfriend was in the passenger seat, at least we know that her personal airbags kept her safe...

banton

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Seriously guys, she was an idiot- but lets all hope that she didn't get TOO hurt. If her girlfriend was in the passenger seat, at least we know that her personal airbags kept her safe...

I am sure the spare airbag he kept in his Gucci fanny pack saved his a$$ :D

Donuts4me9

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, you guys are harsh. no matter who it is, I'm sure that they are not having a good night.

hope no one got hurt.

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think PattyCake took that pic with a cameraphone so the quality is not very good. But you can detect a redish tent and looking close almost see pieces of leno nose. PattyCake said the plate had SIMBILLY.

Donuts-I know it sounds harsh. It would be difficult for me to wish hurt on anyone,but you need to read some of simbilly's post. I think the person tried to stir up trouble and in doing so did not win friends or influence people.

OK Viper-I havent been on vca to long but is this so called simbilly or long islandsnake or duckbutter a male or a female.

twinturbo3150

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I think PattyCake took that pic with a cameraphone so the quality is not very good. But you can detect a redish tent and looking close almost see pieces of leno nose. PattyCake said the plate had SIMBILLY.

Donuts-I know it sounds harsh. It would be difficult for me to wish hurt on anyone,but you need to read some of simbilly's post. I think the person tried to stir up trouble and in doing so did not win friends or influence people.

OK Viper-I havent been on vca to long but is this so called simbilly or long islandsnake or duckbutter a male or a female.

he's a transexual, So I will say both

SoCal Rebell

Enthusiast
Reaction score
wow, you guys are harsh. no matter who it is, I'm sure that they are not having a good night.

hope no one got hurt.

You gotta be kidding me, Simbilly is an arrogant condecending a$$hole who thinks because he has money he's better then everybody. I hope he loses a limb, maybe that will humble him :rolleyes:

Hiss

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is--does he have the wealth he seems to indicate he has. A lot of times those that brag they have-dont have.

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
My question is--does he have the wealth he seems to indicate he has. A lot of times those that brag they have-dont have.

I'll just say this. He must give his dad some good bj's because its his DADDY'S money, NOT his.

Whitebeard

Enthusiast
Reaction score
He is an arrogant fool, and has demonstrated why most second generation wealthy kids have problems. They never understand the amount of sweat, work, and time that went into making the money.

zen garage

Enthusiast
Reaction score
yes 56lespaul, aka snakesonaplane, aka longisland kingsnake, aka simbilly, the list goes on and on. he also bid on some of my viper parts under the name purplelableforme.

perhaps he will, or better yet, his daddy will buy him a safer car and he will be gone.

GR8_ASP

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Is he Alexredsnake (or something like that) as well? Been quite a while but your description seems close.

PatentLaw

Enthusiast
Reaction score
To the best of my recollection, it was a red car. This would not be him unless he got a new car. Although he was a pest on this website, I am not going to personally wish him harm. I will leave it at that.