Snake On A Plane Crashed His Viper???

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The car in the pics IS red. Supposedly hes posting over on the Alley again and has claimed it is infact him that was hit.

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's Park Avenue...not Madison. And it's 56th Street...not 57th Street.

Not sure how that's relevant, but it's my job to represent the "City" appropriately!

zorroespanol

VCA Member - New England
VCA Member
Reaction score
The car in the pics IS red. Supposedly hes posting over on the Alley again and has claimed it is infact him that was hit.

Of course. Some of you guys need to buy new monitors, LOL.

I didn't realize it was the same guy with different names...Anyone know how old he is??

Austin

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Of course. Some of you guys need to buy new monitors, LOL.

I didn't realize it was the same guy with different names...Anyone know how old he is??

Just incase anyone is questioning the color. I've fixed the pic to show the true color. I didnt change anything except the brightness and contrast. You can clearly see that the car is red.

You must be registered for see images

PDCjonny

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was him. He lives here on Long island and has confimed it. Not defending him or his actions, but I don't wish him or anyone harm nor take any pleasure in the fact his car got wrecked.

OP
OP
D

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
It was him. He lives here on Long island and has confimed it. Not defending him or his actions, but I don't wish him or anyone harm nor take any pleasure in the fact his car got wrecked.

Really? Confirmation. I would have never thought we would have gotten that.

SRT10_SWISS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Simbilly aka 56 LesPaul wrote few weeks ago:

<font color="blue"> ....I dont think you need to drive your viper on the track to realize how good it is...maybe this is true for finding out its limits in a safer way...but I think part of which makes the SRT great is its useability on the street....
</font>

judging from what he says...... :D :D :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Who is the young guy with the beer in the left hand and the cell phone in the right hand?

P.S.: the car looks PINK, not yellow!

boplaw

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Alex confirmed it in a deleted thread on the Alley. He also apologized for being a purposeful twit.

His story is that the SUV driver (w/ a suspended license) ran the redlight as he was accelerating away. The impact was from left to right and exploded the H fascia into a thousand pieces. If he had taken off from the light faster he would have been hit in the driver's door. Not good.

Even though he has been a PIA on both boards, I'm with Jon. I don't wish anyone physical harm from a car wreck, nor do I wish to see another crashed Viper.