Snakes at race the base?

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The Above information is mostly correct:

I am going as a spectator for now........

Cost $3000 (1000 tax reciept) + (350 for Spouse/VIP)

No you don't get to race the F18. only the enzo from ZR auto will be (title organizer)

If any one else is going as a spectator let me know and we can cruise up together.

Cheers

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No you don't get to race the F18. only the enzo from ZR auto will be (title organizer)

Any idea why they changed that this year??

I should know within the week what my new schedule will be, if I'm off work I'll meet up with you guys on your way up and head out. I'm right on the south east of Edmonton, pretty close to Beaumont.

StyVip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Any idea why they changed that this year??

I should know within the week what my new schedule will be, if I'm off work I'll meet up with you guys on your way up and head out. I'm right on the south east of Edmonton, pretty close to Beaumont.

Last year only selected cars raced the F18. Just so happend to be ZR affiliated cars.

Viktimize

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last year only selected cars raced the F18. Just so happend to be ZR affiliated cars.

Makes sense that Zahir can pick and choose who races. If you start letting anyone with $3500 run the jet, then you would end up with guys running turbo'd civics eventually. It would really cheapen and take the class out of what is supposed to be a great charity event. But I imagine you'll see the same type of cars running the F18 this year as well, it's the big spectator event of the weekend.