So Did We Decide Which Supercharger was best to buy?

HARDVIPER

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So Did We Decide Which Supercharger was best to buy?
I still don't know, maybe even more confused. I Finally Got The OK From Wifee, I Gots Ta Know. :crazy:

STUGOTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Get the Roe the support is awesome every product is awesome and Roe racing is great to work with.

Paxton doesen't know anything, their idiots as far as im concerned (if you can even get ahold of them) they once told me its safe to run 30 pounds of boost on a bone stock viper "its a v10 it can handle it, its not like a v8" i hung up on his a$$ and then and there decided Roe is is they way to go (personally tho im holdin out for the Roe intercooler for more SAFE boost)

forced

Enthusiast
Reaction score
But whatever you do, DONT GO Paxton DIY !!
They **** and blow at the same time. In a bad way.
Jon

Jon, I guess I could do a quick search on your posts, but I will just come out and ask what your issues are with Paxton. Do you own a system? Did you install the sytem? Can you please fill me in? If you don't want to post about, we can do it by email [email protected]. Thanks, I want to get the bottom of this.

Yellow Fever

Enthusiast
Reaction score
John , I see you live in Temecula..Why not cruise over to "West Coast Viper" and talk to John or Jason about there Paxton set ups.
Last time I spoke to John he said that there Paxton pkg's were running flawlessly !

Good Luck

Jeff

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
But whatever you do, DONT GO Paxton DIY !!
They **** and blow at the same time. In a bad way.
Jon

Jon, I guess I could do a quick search on your posts, but I will just come out and ask what your issues are with Paxton. Do you own a system? Did you install the sytem? Can you please fill me in? If you don't want to post about, we can do it by email [email protected]. Thanks, I want to get the bottom of this.

So far Steve Padfield has no intention of resolving the issue without making me or others jump through hoops to resolve the paxton issue. I will post more later.

Jon,

Don't reply to his post. I have something else that will get the "job" done. Contact me ASAP through email and give me your information. People will know everything there is about Paxton.

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ok, here we go.
85jerry.gif
85jerry.gif
85jerry.gif

2002_Viper_GTS_ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
96 r/t 10
I'm not looking for Drama here. So no Jerry Springer. I just want people to be aware. I have nothing to gain, when I tell everyone that I had a bad experience with the Paxton DIY kit for the Viper. And all Paxton did/could do is deny any ownership or support in fixing the problem.

AB,

Contact me by way of PM please.

Steve Padfield,
I'll go against AB's better judgment and contact you, but I sure can't see Paxton's view/support changing. You guys left me in the dark (holding the bag), when I had a problem. Jamie Rabago told me Paxton MIGHT reimburse me for what it would cost to fix the "lean condition" my car was facing, but that I shouldn't count on it. Well, after just blowing 6k for the kit, do you think I wanted to spend another 4k to put the right fuel system behind it that it should have come with in the first place, just so I MIGHT get reimbursed? I think not. (I think that's called "sending good money after bad") The kit now sits nicely on a shelf in the garage, and I explain the complete situation and my dissatisfaction with Paxton to anyone asking why its there.

Jon

PS. I would rather not hijack this thread any further. I'll take this off line, and post the results of this new interaction with Paxton in a separate post.

Qualitywires.com

Supporting Vendor
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Well, after just blowing 6k for the kit, do you think I wanted to spend another 4k to put the right fuel system behind it that it should have come with in the first place, just so I MIGHT get reimbursed? I think not. (I think that's called "sending good money after bad")

I couldn't agree more with you that. The system is lacking in a big way!