So I told her she could kiss my... (pic)

Y2K5SRT

Enthusiast
Reaction score
And she did!

You must be registered for see images

The Viper got more attention than the Kissmobile from everybody older than seven...

Chris

snowmann

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I don't think the Viper would get more attention than the kiss mobile. That is one car the Viper will not beat. That car is SCREAMING attention.

motor602

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark O:
Hewre's a picture of one of the original Oscar Meyer ******-mobiles. Rumor has it that when you wax it long and hard, it turns into the Keilbasa-mobile!
eek.gif

BTW, it's a Dodge too!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

talk about the ultimate fallic car

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
Isn't that a picture from the Henry Ford museum in Detroit?

I mean the Oscar Mayer mobile.

Vic

VCA Venom Member
Reaction score
I don't think that's the GT40. Maybe a Lola or something.

Sure is Bee-uuu-tiful.

MarkO, when you were there, did you see the 62 Mustang concept car? Or Mustang serial number 1?

I really liked the Cord 812 Sportsman.

Motor City Mad Man

Enthusiast
Reaction score
<BLOCKQUOTE><font size="1" face="Verdana, Arial">quote:</font><HR>Originally posted by Mark O:
Hewre's a picture of one of the original Oscar Meyer ******-mobiles. Rumor has it that when you wax it long and hard, it turns into the Keilbasa-mobile!
eek.gif

BTW, it's a Dodge too!

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

My college buddy drove the Weinermobile for a year after he got out of college. He had a heck of a lot of good stories about his experiences with it, and most of them I couldn't tell on this board.
laugh.gif

Toby

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Why yes it is. Now here's a truly BEAUTIFUL car, also at the Ford Museum..............

<HR></BLOCKQUOTE>

I think those ********* FORD letters just behind the front tire might tell you something.
supergrin.gif
It look like to me a gt-40 with a Lemans type "long tail" and reduced frontal area. I think they called it a MK IV.