So many people at the reveal

Mopar Steve

Enthusiast
Reaction score
What a huge crowd. I had no idea there would be that many people. I was very pleased with the car they showed and the GTS-R was AWESOME! (can I get a street version of that!?) It was nice to see people from our region there. Sorry I had to leave and couldn't stay today but both the wife and I had to work today. See you all again soon.

DaDood

Enthusiast
Reaction score
The GTS-R was really what made the show worth it for me. The GTS lost the aggressiveness in that the Gen-3 had to me.

All in all, awesome party though!

VYPR BYT 94

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I thought it was great when they started each one and gave the crowd of few rev's... unfortunately a few people missed it due to the bus pulled up and started loading to go back to the hotel.
Great seeing those two beautiful cars! :2tu:

Batboy

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I whipped out my video camera after Ralph started the street Viper hoping he would start the GTS-R. When he did I was ready... except my memory card was full! Doh! I did get the start of the car, but not when he really reved it. Bummer.

Bill Pemberton Woodhouse

VCA Member
Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Super fun party , just hard to connect with all your friends as it was packed with folks from all over the Country and even Switzerland - VCA President from there was in attendance. Thursday followed with a VCA Party that was done by the Host Region and Bobby Cerchione and crew busted their butts making sure everyone had fun there too. Thanks to everyone in the VCA , SRT , and the New Jersey Region -- what a great time unveiling the new Snake!!!