So this idiot got schooled today

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nope. I'm laughing at him - not with him. The guys a cold faced liar and got owned. Calling him an idiot does a disservice to idiots all over the world.

Is he the guy that had that exhaust into intake 'supercharger' sketch a while back?

Greg

and we can't forget he called my wife an idiot. :nono::nono::nono::nono:

IEATVETS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We all know that he will be a no show at the upcoming meeting this Weds. To embarassed to show his face I would imagine, same reasoning he hasn't responded to this thread. :dig:

jdeft1

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Wow, we're all gettin' schooled here!

Honestly, I think this story makes the whole viper nation look bad, not just poor Lance for making a fool of himself.

viperDoug

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance obviously needed attention....so he got more than he could handle :lmao:

Lance, you should have at least deleted this post as soon as you were called out. You really are an idiot!

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow, we're all gettin' schooled here!

Honestly, I think this story makes the whole viper nation look bad, not just poor Lance for making a fool of himself.

I disagree. From what I have read on the other forums it looks like the shame falls squarely on Lance's shoulders.

ulllose

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Wow effin priceless.....guy must have thought it was a great picture and had to make a story up to go with the pic.......lmao!!!

intense5.5

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Maybe the plate should read "BYELANCE". His car is now being painted white with a yellow stripe down it's back.

HollywoodGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here's my favorite off that forum.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morris

That guy needs to get a paint job in a bad way.

Quote:
iceman302

He's lucky. It looks like he's pretty new to the board. Otherwise, he might need plastic surgery too.

So true.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something occurred to me. Do we actually know that the owner of the car is the one who made the initial post? On a number of occassions in the past there have been some embarrassing posts that turned out to be a teenage son of the owner posting behind his Dad's back. I am wondering whether the pants thread and this thread are in the same category. Note that the Best of Craigs List entry above states that "Lance Romance" lives with his parents. I doubt that the SSG owner lives with his parents. Perhaps the Moderators know. Or, perhaps they can confirm one way or the other who actually posted without naming him.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Something occurred to me. Do we actually know that the owner of the car is the one who made the initial post? On a number of occassions in the past there have been some embarrassing posts that turned out to be a teenage son of the owner posting behind his Dad's back. I am wondering whether the pants thread and this thread are in the same category. Note that the Best of Craigs List entry above states that "Lance Romance" lives with his parents. I doubt that the SSG owner lives with his parents. Perhaps the Moderators know. Or, perhaps they can confirm one way or the other who actually posted without naming him.

it looks legit to me. in previous threads, he talked about being a "body builder type". when "JH" registered, he registered a nutrition-based company and homepage with matching email address, all of which matches someone with a bodybuilding lifestyle. Lancers user profile shows a (very near chicago) address, close enough to bump into JBW by accident without a problem. birthday data was never filled out, so age unknown. since Lancers "schooled thread", it looks like he has been online atleast twice for a total of approximatley 4 hours.

i wondered the same thing too bob, and i dont know if we have a 100% way of knowing. but if it was someone else who made such a stupid post using Lancers username, i have to believe our "JH" Lanceromance would have said something by now.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps bob - the craigslist "Lance Romance" doesnt mention bodybuilding anywhere in the ad, and it looks like he is from New York, not Illinois.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
it looks legit to me. in previous threads, he talked about being a "body builder type". when "JH" registered, he registered a nutrition-based company and homepage with matching email address, all of which matches someone with a bodybuilding lifestyle. Lancers user profile shows a (very near chicago) address, close enough to bump into JBW by accident without a problem. birthday data was never filled out, so age unknown. since Lancers "schooled thread", it looks like he has been online atleast twice for a total of approximatley 4 hours.

i wondered the same thing too bob, and i dont know if we have a 100% way of knowing. but if it was someone else who made such a stupid post using Lancers username, i have to believe our "JH" Lanceromance would have said something by now.

Not if he is away on vacation and his teenage son is at home by himself. In view of the apparent Nationwide attention that this thread is getting, it would be ineteresting if somone could give him a call and see if it really was an adult who started this thread and the "pants" thread. The Title and word usage of both threads, on closer analysis, seem more adolescent than adult. The useer name itself is a bit odd for a VCA Forum member. It is even possible that the owner himself did not register at all and his teenage son did so behind his back. Does the VCA confirm a VCA Forum sign up other than by email? If not, anyone in the household who has access to certain data could sign up and pretend to be the owner and the owner might never find out if he is never active in the VCA. The photo could have been on the home computer for some other purpose.

Nine Ball

Enthusiast
Reaction score
ps bob - the craigslist "Lance Romance" doesnt mention bodybuilding anywhere in the ad, and it looks like he is from New York, not Illinois.

That ad is several years old, just thought it was funny. It likely isn't the same guy, but it does show that people who use "Lance Romance" as their online name are kinda funny :)

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not if he is away on vacation and his teenage son is at home by himself. In view of the apparent Nationwide attention that this thread is getting, it would be ineteresting if somone could give him a call and see if it really was an adult who started this thread and the "pants" thread. The Title and word usage of both threads, on closer analysis, seem more adolescent than adult. The useer name itself is a bit odd for a VCA Forum member. It is even possible that the owner himself did not register at all and his teenage son did so behind his back. Does the VCA confirm a VCA Forum sign up other than by email? If not, anyone in the household who has access to certain data could sign up and pretend to be the owner and the owner might never find out if he is never active in the VCA. The photo could have been on the home computer for some other purpose.

We saw him take that picture on Sunday early evening. I would not recognize him again if I saw him, but he certainly was not a teenager.

Cop Magnet

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Bob, you are feeling too sorry for the guy.
Did you see the post of his car off-loading from a double decker trailer in a total ghetto?
How much of that fits the common "VCA profile"?

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
We saw him take that picture on Sunday early evening. I would not recognize him again if I saw him, but he certainly was not a teenager.

I am not saying that he did not take the photo. The question is whether he is the one who actually posted and used the photo on this thread. One of the dangers of the Internet is that unless there are strict controls in a household, anyone in that household can use the computer or computers in the household and sign on under a parent's name, a sybling's name, etc. I am not saying that happened here but the ripped pants thread was suspicious from the get go and with the addition of this thread I have my doubts as to whether an adult started the threads involved. On the other hand, if it was an adult, we are dealing with someone who has some significant issues. If he is reckless enough to lie so openly on the net, what does this suggest about his possible business practices? Since his stores sell consumable products, I am a little concerned. Perhaps someone can call him and pin down what happened here and why.

big-n-italian

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Not if he is away on vacation and his teenage son is at home by himself. In view of the apparent Nationwide attention that this thread is getting, it would be ineteresting if somone could give him a call and see if it really was an adult who started this thread and the "pants" thread. The Title and word usage of both threads, on closer analysis, seem more adolescent than adult. The useer name itself is a bit odd for a VCA Forum member. It is even possible that the owner himself did not register at all and his teenage son did so behind his back.

OUCH!

:lmao:

(we know what you are saying) :2tu: