So this idiot got schooled today

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ronnie Coleman ? Where did that come from...

Are you sure you didn't mean the white version of Gary Coleman ?:dunno::lmao: Please clarify...:rolleyes:

Ronnie Coleman
You must be registered for see images

Gary Coleman
You must be registered for see images

[media]http://forums.viperclub.org/images/smilies/lmao2.gif[/media]

My sarcasm obviously didn't come through in my post :)

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
It has made its way to the LS1 tech forum as well. I am not sure exactly which one, but a friend that is familiar with this thread said he was approached by someone asking if he has ever seen a SSG Viper near his house. Soon enough any car enthusiast is going to know about the infamous Lanceromance.

BTW, I just entered the VCA raffle. Imagine the fun if we won!:rolleyes:

Reaction score
It has made its way to the LS1 tech forum as well. I am not sure exactly which one, but a friend that is familiar with this thread said he was approached by someone asking if he has ever seen a SSG Viper near his house. Soon enough any car enthusiast is going to know about the infamous Lanceromance.

BTW, I just entered the VCA raffle. Imagine the fun if we won!:rolleyes:

When Lance and I were speaking with Vanessa last night, she whispered in my ear that she wanted me to win the raffle and SSG ACR.

JRod

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Nineball posted this over on PlanetLSX. I had to come over and check it out... This is great. I had to spend 30 seconds in MSpaint to do my part....

attachment.php

Attachments

• own3d-viper.JPG
    own3d-viper.JPG
    50.5 KB · Views: 337

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
At this point, it is nonsense. What does it say about the current state of affairs in our country that one ignoramous lying on one website is getting so much attention? Pathetic.

KenH

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Good pwnage knows no automotive forum boundaries.

Having someone post something stupid on our Viper or other car forums does not reflect badly on the brand. What would reflect badly is if the subsequent tar and feathering by the forum membership wasn't done with sufficient gusto and flair! I think that requirement has been met here :D

BTW, someone should archive all the classics from the various car forums into one central location.

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
Lanceromance = NO SHOW.

I met JBW1997 and Vanessa though. Nice people indeed.

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lanceromance = NO SHOW.

So you just "thought" they were idiots at first... Then after sitting talking with them they were actually nice people???? :eater::eater::eater:

Good to know...

smokinstorm

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Here from LS1Tech. I stumbled across a thread about this while viewing a section of Tech that I don't normally look at. Lucky for me I found it. I feel sorry for Lance. I just cannot imagine how I'd feel if I made such a fool of myself in front of all my fellow enthusiasts. I remember the "Always tell the truth" speech my parents gave me oh so long ago. I guess Lance forgot that one. I don't think this thread has missed too many of the car boards though I doubt it'***** the import sites yet. I see fake kill stories on the import boards all the time so I think Lance may get some sympathy once those guys hit here. Any Lance sightings lately?

Homie

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Question: Can the guy just log in with a new screen name of do a lot of people know him personally? If the latter man, that is rough. I almost feel sorry for him :)

JBW1997

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Lanceromance = NO SHOW.

It was our first club meeting. We met some very nice people.

Looking forward to the next one.

And true, No Lanceromance. Although someone came up to me and introduced himself as Lance. I have to admit for a split second he had me going...:):)

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I bet JBW was like a celebrity at last nights meeting haha. Everyone rushing to meet him, and take pictures of his license plates. :-D

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
It was our first club meeting. We met some very nice people.

Looking forward to the next one.

And true, No Lanceromance. Although someone came up to me and introduced himself as Lance. I have to admit for a split second he had me going...:):)

That was me. Had to see your face when I introduced myself as Lanceromance - speechless :)

C.Hermsen

Enthusiast
Reaction score

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
shibbydude