So this idiot got schooled today

V10SpeedLuvr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Public service announcement to all noobies wanting to make a name for theirselves. Do as I did, back in 2005. Buy a Viper. Frequent *******. Own a camera. Combine the 3.

plan B-insult yellow Vipers on at least a semi-frequent basis.

:D

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I sort of wondered the same for a while.

But what (put your car type/name here) owner would want a photo of a Vette... That is clearly in front of them?:lmao::lmao::lmao:

vviperr

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Whoa - we have all done some pretty dumb things in our lives, but I don't fell so bad anymore about the things I have done. Thanks Lance. Bye the way, if you pay your own way, I hear you can get in the witness protection program.

Bobpantax

Enthusiast
Reaction score
You mean like Bob PANTax... Oh I get it...

Your connection to lance o pants

six degrees of Lance

No. You get two more tries. Then you have to buy five additional raffle tickets. Big-n-Italian gets it.

JohnnyLightning

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to buy another raffle ticket today but this ****** bag ruined it for me in this color....Thanks a lot now anyone has this color will be know as the one that got owned on the net....

Rizzo

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I was going to buy another raffle ticket today but this ****** bag ruined it for me in this color....Thanks a lot now anyone has this color will be know as the one that got owned on the net....

HAHAHA.. Thats exacly what I was thinking. No matter where you are from now till eternity if you have a SSG coupe with the same stripes there is going to be a running joke about being owned, or guys will walk up and say something like "Did you just call me an idiot?" and then laugh..

my viper

enthusiast
Reaction score
HAHAHA.. Thats exacly what I was thinking. No matter where you are from now till eternity if you have a SSG coupe with the same stripes there is going to be a running joke about being owned, or guys will walk up and say something like "Did you just call me an idiot?" and then laugh..

I doubt any amount of stupidity will take anything away from the SSG. They will continue to be one of the best looking SRT's.

For Lance however, he is waiting for someone else to do something stupid and take the limelight off him, so he can make a comeback [like Tiger] :rolaugh:

VENOMAHOLIC

Enthusiast
Reaction score
This coupled tried me on today in a vette. It only took me 4k in 1st gear to pass em. Afterwards I sat and talked to em..really nice people actually. Corvette guys that I've experienced seem to actually respect the Viper and all the jester is in good fun. Hey at least we all like fast cars.

You must be registered for see images
[/IMG]

By the time I post this will hit 40,000 views. Lanceromance deserves every bit of this till he at least apologizes. Then the "pile on" should settle down.

Ricketts

Enthusiast
Reaction score
CALLING YOU OUT ON THIS ONE LANCERMAN!!! THAT WAS SUNDAY. THAT IS MY WIFE'S CORVETTE! See that the license plate frame says "Vanessa's Corvette." You probalby did not realize we have a Viper too. She hit the gas and you would not even play...and NO, we did not talk afterwards. We saw you take that picture with your camera on Rt.59 and 75th St. You owe the forum an apology for making up this crap.

OUCH! :lmao:

FEDBYVORTECH

Viper Owner
Reaction score
I was stuck in an Airport yesturday. This was great reading!! I would like to offer 45k for the SSG. I know I will need custom plates NOT-LNCR. I may even get a few T-shirts made as well. LOL unreal.

V

Venomiss

Sorry but not even close for stripes comparison. This is a one of one.
Own a viper for $125 with tickets only open to VCA members? Awesome opportunity.

ssgacr4.jpg

Coloviper

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Venomiss,

You just posted pictures of my Viper! Well, hopefully it will be. If I am fortunate enough to win, I will have to get plates that state NO-ROMNC or something.

Say how wide is the little green reliefs on the driver's stripe? I need to know for something else I am thinking of doing on my current Viper.

Thanks

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
So here is Vanessa handing down the sentence to Lance who is apparently a professional wrestler... You can't make this $hit up....:dunno::lmao:

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GVzIe3GnZ-A[/media]

Kala

Enthusiast
Reaction score
On the way to meet MoparBoy last night. I couldn't resist taking this photo :D Notice how I blacked out the tag incase the owner sees the pic :rolaugh:

You must be registered for see images attach
Chad.... LMFAO!!!!!

Dude that is too funny....

You didn't rip your pants getting out of the car did you?

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
... Now Lance shows how he will exact his revenge against everyone who posted in this thread...

Great...:rolleyes:

start at 45 seconds in...

[media]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M9Y82ZkpPOI[/media]

Viper ACR

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Last edited:

v10enomous

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Lance is the white version of Ronnie Coleman . I can see why he ripped his pants bending .

Ronnie Coleman ? Where did that come from...

Are you sure you didn't mean the white version of Gary Coleman ?:dunno::lmao: Please clarify...:rolleyes:

Ronnie Coleman

Gary Coleman

[media]http://forums.viperclub.org/images/smilies/lmao2.gif[/media]

Last edited: