So what do you all think?

BACKNBLACK

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Scott. I mean that. I just want to tell everyone I won't be goofing off like old times.I think that I pushed alot of buttons that really didn't deserve it adn at the same time I didn't deserve some of the crap that was spoken about me.Anyway off to a new start and once again thanks Scott and the guys that backed me up. Can I still say this?

BOOOYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
PS- Sanja woods where are you? Oh I forgot theres a cloud in the sky, I can't make this one.

Last edited by a moderator:
OP
OP
C

CitySnake

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since effectively, there are now 3 areas to post our events, I'm strongly leaning towards folding our local region website's forum section into this area.

Frankly, It's a major PIA to continually coordinate 3 different forum areas. Subject to any strong resistance by our officers, directors and members, I'm going to have our local website's forum button simply point to this area.

DodgeViper01

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Since effectively, there are now 3 areas to post our events, I'm strongly leaning towards folding our local region website's forum section into this area.

Frankly, It's a major PIA to continually coordinate 3 different forum areas. Subject to any strong resistance by our officers, directors and members, I'm going to have our local website's forum button simply point to this area.

Makes sense. Now it will make your job a little easier. ;)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Viper123456