Soliciting Opinions..When to buy

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I could say a lot more but wont and as I look at your posts and comments through this entire thread I am :lmao: :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:. Why you were compelled to post a second pic of yourself just cracks me up. Get serious and buy a Viper........and then and only then will I care about what you have to say about them, dealers of them, and to me for that matter. For now your just a lookie-loo wasting folks time and a hot head to boot who wishes he had one IMOP.

They keyboard warrior keeps yapping :rolleyes: enough already, stop acting like the ***** you are, I just hit the make believe ignore button on your sorry ass, so feel free to keep it going, make yourself look like a bigger fool by talking trash over the internet to someone who you know could break every bone in your body at will.(and would if he had the chance ;) Also I glad the second picture of myself cracked you up, cause it made me some money ,and its also something that someone can not just buy. 1.5% bodyfat is something that maybe 1-2% of the population in the whole world can acheive, you say "get serious and buy a Viper", I say you have know Idea what serious is, if you think buying a car is serious, you are more pathetic than I thought, you need to get laid, I know you certainly must have to pay for it, but hell you have to do what makes you happy. There are a bunch of bodybuilders on this site who can a appreciate that picture, buy the way that why it was put up, cause another member who obviously is a bodybuilder jokingly asked for it all in good fun, sorry it wasnt for you to drool over and hate on. Also my search is Ended, I picked up an ACR, and am having it shipped next week, thanks to all the others who have helped me. Except this ******** . Now as far as performance goes, I know exactly what to do;) , but that will have to wait until next year, Ive spent enough money on toys for now. Turbo Busa and now Viper ACR Goodbye keyboard warrior(probably wears a wig and 100lbs over or underweight, thats why he was so bothered by a couple of pictures, I posted as a joke see ya:bolt: and thanks again to all the good people on this board who have helped me.:)

TrainerDave

Enthusiast
Reaction score
That's it! I love talking about Vipers and I don't care if you have one or not. So I am on Trainers side on this one.

And I don't take steroids either... (here's my picture):

You must be registered for see images

Thanks Bro the guy is just a loser troll and keyboard warrior, that pic of Markus is funny as hell!!!! I bought a 2000 black/black with silver stripes 17k on the odo, the car has a shortshifter and borlas, I'm having it shipped from florida, I bought in florida private, as I have a close cousin who moved out here, who actually drives a 03 suped up Z06 look at it for me, it was a go today,the deposit was made and funds are going out tommorow morning, he's taking care of it for me this weekend I guess we are using the same carrier that kerbeck corvette used to deliver his car, it was top nptch and a good price., I'll post pics when I get the car, I'll post a couple of special pics for the "keyboard warrior" LOL J/k, he's probably whacking off to them, I have a wet NX express kit that I took off my Z06 waiting, I'm only going to spray a 150 shot, I'm going to have buy some new Nitrous Nozzles for the two throttle body's the viper has. I love all these supercharger and turbo kits, but I like to stay NA and spay a small shot if needed, next year I'll go heads, cam(I'll do the pistons and the rods also)headers, ported intake, throttle boddies I dont no if I'll need to upgrade the injectors etc, Bascally what I did with the Z06, I dont think I'll go with as aggressive cam on a viper, it doesnt need it. I was running a 224/224 567 lift 112 lobe sep in the C5 Z06, it was pretty darn agressive, and wouldnt idle until I got it tuned. I'll keep you posted bro.

Last edited:

Viper4Christ

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Back to the origional point of the thread... there's deals tucked away all over the place. Last summer I spoke with a guy that had a silver 98 GTS with 10K miles and only wanted about 38-39K for it. Also you'll know when its right, as everything will work together on the deal from start to finish and before you know it, it will be sitting in your garage.