viper4.jpg

viper1.jpg

viper5.jpg

viper_snake.jpg

viper_engine.jpg

voi9

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Nice pics!!! :2tu: Where were they taken? I'm out on the Island. Maybe we can meet up and take the cars for a cruise.:drive:

Red Coachwhip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Those are truly beautiful pics. By far the best SRT Bumblebee pictures I've ever seen.

I wonder if you have them in higher/full resolution?

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My brother took these photographs, a little different subject than he's used to. He usually takes war photos. This shoot was safer. :D

I'll see if he can send me the high res photos.

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pete great pics. Funny I took these right after Captree on the 22nd. Very similar.
DSC06240Cropped.jpg

DSC06236cropped.jpg

Alabaster Mamba

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Beautiful car and the pics really show the car off!! That is a beautiful color combination for the coupe. It just makes it look mean sitting there.

Red Coachwhip

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks guys. My brother took these photographs, a little different subject than he's used to. He usually takes war photos. This shoot was safer. :D

I'll see if he can send me the high res photos.

Well, that makes sense. The first word that popped to my brain was: "Dramatic", and I mean it in a good way. He surely has talent. A couple of things I'd like to point out:
  • The contrast between the bumblebee and the gray and almost-sepia background is great;
  • the shifting directions of the clouds combined with the asymmetrical placement of the car help a lot,
  • Heck! Even the sand on the tires looks good.
  • The "smooth" sky in the third picture and the shiny yellow of the BB brings enough attention to the lines of the BB to make it look as if it was (expensive) artwork and not a photograph.
And thanks for asking him in for high res photos. Nevertheless, with the BB being my favorite combo (closely followed by the Copperhead/black stripes), this made my day.

OP
OP
P

Pythonpete

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Well, that makes sense. The first word that popped to my brain was: "Dramatic", and I mean it in a good way. He surely has talent. A couple of things I'd like to point out:
  • The contrast between the bumblebee and the gray and almost-sepia background is great;
  • the shifting directions of the clouds combined with the asymmetrical placement of the car help a lot,
  • Heck! Even the sand on the tires looks good.
  • The "smooth" sky in the third picture and the shiny yellow of the BB brings enough attention to the lines of the BB to make it look as if it was (expensive) artwork and not a photograph.
And thanks for asking him in for high res photos. Nevertheless, with the BB being my favorite combo (closely followed by the Copperhead/black stripes), this made my day.

I'll take your word for it, I know NOTHING about photography but he sure does. He has a side business where he takes pics of kids at ball games and cars etc. This is just a sample of what he can do. Funny thing, I got caught in a little rain on the way home from captree and the car was filthy (in my opinion). He told me not to worry. He was right! :)

Nader

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks. I appreciate that. Wait until the motons are in and it is lowered...

I also ordered something special for the car which I will post when I get it. I think it will look really good and want to keep it quiet until I confirm i like it first.

snampro

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Pythonpete: can you upload some large versions of those, they would make a great backgrounds (like 1600 or 2000 pixels wide?)

Latest posts

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
xeng yang