Some Pics of my 2 new Vipers

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
I just picked up this red 1997 GTS with 5,500 miles when the black one popped up for sale, the black on has HRE's and a Roe Supercharger along with a few other mods. Well I just brought the black car home last night so I need to sell the red one, its on Ebay if anyone is interested.

Here are some pics.

You must be registered for see images

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
LOL :)

I dont think my wife would let me throw that in, I dont know what rotors those are, I just got home with the black Viper 12:30 am this morning from Chicago, I left Chicago at 7:00 PM Tuesday.

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks F355, the owner of the black car had me salivating. He had a Ferrari Modena, Gallardo, Cayenne Twin Turbo, BMW 745, and the Viper. The guy was a perfectionist, the cars were all showroom clan, no scratches no curb rash, just very clean cars. I was lucky to buy a Viper off of him.

Adam

99 R/T 10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
rotors look to be Stoptech. Sweet looking cars! In Florida, your second car should be a RT/10 for the "tops off" weather y'all have :2tu:

cyaford

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good man! I'll be flying into Tampa and then driving down to Fort Myers to pick up my first Viper either tomorrow or Saturday. Then it'll be a long and hopefully joyful ride back to Nashville, TN. :)

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Thanks Baz / 99 R/T

Cya good luck, hope that car turns out to be everything you were looking for.

Casey

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Looks good! :2tu:

My first Viper was a '97 Red GTS, just like you! Although, I kept it for a bit longer than you! :p

OP
OP
O

orlandov10

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Hey Casey, Yea I love the red.. but black has always been one of my favorites, the red is nice though.

Simms- Thanks, the builder wanted 16K to do it, I paid cash after I closed and did the stone and the border for 6K lol.. 10K markup!

Sween, thanks bro... its about 4,000 heated and 5300 covered

hey 2000, its a bit loose.. I never pulled the bumper cover apart to see whats going on in there, I think there might be a clip or something broken, its not flopping around but it does move about 1" up and down.