Some pics of "winter" driving

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
okay, my car doesn't see anything but sun and dry roads. But, just for ha ha's, I backed the car out of the garage on the "almost" clean driveway (mid 20's, so everything is frozen):

You must be registered for see images attach

You must be registered for see images attach

Now it goes back in the garage to sit covered for awhile. Sure wish the garage was heated, but so not a priority!

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
No sucky color, :D no sticking out. :D Is fine. :drive:
Even with the top (rarely) on! :D

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
100_4316.jpg

RED RULEZ - that's the guy who crashed my red RT/10 - I gave him a jump start a few years ago ...:crazy2:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Guten tag, mein freund.....ich sprechen nein Deutche....except a few words here and there....:D

Used to travel to Germany every few weeks for months a few years back....primarily Frankfurt, but did some work in Munchen.

Nice color on the RT.....oh, yup, I'm a little biased!:lmao:

You must get some strange looks from BMW owners, living in Bavaria!:nono:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Oh, and by the way Rainer, I'm half Austrian on my father's side...one day going to spend some time there on vacation.:2tu:

ViperGTS

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Always welcome in good old Bavaria!:beer:
Once in a while they try to stay behind on the autobahn :rolleyes:

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Did vacation with my wife on one trip, rented A4 and drove from Frankfurt to Berlin....TT GT 911 blasted by me....had to be doing around 170mph or so, 'cause I figured I was doing around 120! Took only a couple of seconds before we couldn't see him anymore. Autobahn was a fun ride.:D

Vipuronr

Enthusiast
Reaction score
Ted, representin' from Canada.....didn't know you had a red GTS....nice color, heh heh heh

So, no pics with the badass modded GTS???? Guess not very snow friendly!

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Not much Sapphire GTS in snow. No highway trips (learned my lesson?)and I keep it in the garage nice and warm so I can spend time doing mods in Winter.

You must be registered for see images
You must be registered for see images

I get stuck onthe flats in my driveway and it's an hour of pushing to change garages so I bought another roll-up door so that I can just leave the Viper in one heated garage and work on sleds, Stealth TT, Mirada, etc. in another one. That leaves me a couple spaces for storing others and the trailer for the Duster 'till spring.

I posted quite a few winter pics here ... http://forums.viperclub.org/sneaky-...d-man-winter-wont-go-away-31.html#post2793217

I usually drive my Stealth TT AWD/AWS whenever I can during winter. I have to drive the wife's Hemi Ram 4x4 most of the time. Snowmobiling is the winter fun factor. No speedlimits and I do like to live at 100mph whenever I can. Climbing straight up a mountain or catchin' air puppies is fun too.

My Hunter Green Stealth R/T TT just came out in the 2010 3SI Calendar! I have the only pic of a Stealth driving through deep powder down the road at speed! I bought a Black 91 Stealth R/T TT with 50,000mi. from JonB last spring and I'm driving that this winter.

Ted

RTTTTed

Viper Owner
Reaction score
Calendar pic of my Green Stealth TT

[media]http://img705.imageshack.us/img705/8373/stealthsno002.jpg[/media]

Ted